Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to caDAVEr • Nov 15, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Yes, probably the real dad is the dude in the Jeweler shop... How he got worked up over the FL slapping the stepsis…
Yes, that's why I suspected. Then right after I posted my earlier comment, I watched the trailers and it's confirmed.
3 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Nov 15, 2021
Title Fall in Love
It's not just the editing ,, the directing is ridiculous ,, who got shot in his chest and doesn't need breathing…
But in that era, they probably don't have such modern medical equipment. Even the surgery was a first for the hospital.
4 2
Replying to addicted2dramas • Nov 14, 2021
Title Fall in Love
This drama has one of the cutest cast I've seen in a long time. They're all acting tough in those Republican Era…
Aside from the stepmom and stepsis, I like all the ladies in this cast. Love their hairstyle and wardrobe! And the guys...love both the FML and SML.
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Nov 14, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Am I the only one who thinks the stepmother’s voice is irritating? I’m sure it was meant to be written and…
She overacts so that we know she's the villian. LOL. But yeah, I find her voice annoying too.
1 0
Replying to Jupiter Rules • Nov 14, 2021
Only one annoys me Yangmi. Rest are watchable. Grandma Yangmi got horny in episode 12 and start pouting. Just…
More like you need to drop the drama cos she's the main lead and she ain't going anywhere.
5 0
Replying to Meimei • Nov 10, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Evan seems stiff but whatever it is his first role.
I like him better in Crush. Is his voice dubbed here? Doesn't sound like him. And his hair...what's that funny twirl? LOL.
0 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 10, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Lol. I sense your excitement! I'm excited for Evan too. Still replaying Crush cos no other C-drama or even K-drama…
Thanks. Watched Rebirth up till ep 16 I think and then I dropped it. May come back to it but right now, it's not calling out to me. Haha.
0 0
Replying to Jos3linn • Nov 9, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Storyline seems so interesting and there's EVAN LIN,I'M GONNA WATCH IT YES OR YES🤩🤩🤩
Lol. I sense your excitement! I'm excited for Evan too. Still replaying Crush cos no other C-drama or even K-drama caught my attention.
3 3
On The Sound of Magic • Nov 8, 2021
I'm looking forward to watching this but feeling a tad nervous as well cos I remember reading somewhere that the director pitched this as a musical drama? I could be wrong. But I'm not a musical drama/movie kinda person, at least not from watching on a screen. I will only watch live musical shows if you know what I mean. Anyway, gotta just wait and see.

Sigh. Why do people need to try to one-upped an actor/actress against another? There are 3 main roles in this show. At the end of the day, it's an opportunity to showcase their talent. I'm sure many of you have watched dramas/movies where even a minor role can shine and become massively memorable. JCW was considered 2nd lead in Empress Ki but he definitely shone in that role. I'm sure many remember him in that role and followed him since.
2 0
On One the Woman • Nov 1, 2021
Ep 14...I found it flat...I hope the last 2 episodes pick up and close logically well.
1 2
On One the Woman • Oct 30, 2021
After watching ep 13, I was reminded of the dress that CYJ wore to the art auction which was the same as the one KMN wore. It was prepared by AYJ. If I remember correctly, he said it belonged to his aunt. I wonder if it was just a coincidence or is there more to that.
1 2
Replying to No One • Oct 22, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Am I only one who is here for Evan Lin only??? ❤️
I'm here for him too.
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Oct 9, 2021
I enjoyed Lovestruck in the City tremendously. Don't see how it is dumb. Even Backstreet Rookie is not bad.
Sigh. They want him in epic shows I suppose. Anything else is just dumb to them.
5 1
Replying to Msf bd • Oct 9, 2021
Well you read it right. Jo ryeong soo is a newbie writer so there's no mdl account on him. And baek mi Kyung also…
I see. Thanks so much for your answer!
0 0
Replying to Toni26 • Oct 8, 2021
Lately he is choosing dumb shows. I need to watch him in shows like healer and suspicious partners.
I enjoyed Lovestruck in the City tremendously. Don't see how it is dumb. Even Backstreet Rookie is not bad.
13 6
Replying to SUNSET • Sep 3, 2021
I wish this would be a great dramaHe haven't given a great drama in recent years 🙂
But he has made the dramas great.
21 1
On Crush • Sep 2, 2021
Title Crush
I'm still rewatching episodes daily. No other dramas appeal to me now. Waiting for Evan's new show.
3 0
Replying to HEAdramaWatcher • Aug 31, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I’m only watching this for Evan Lin…haha.
Same! I like Oliver in Goodbye My Princess but after watching Crush, I only have eyes for Evan now.
2 3