Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Choppy • May 9, 2022
yes, it was in manhwa. i believe between ch 19/20
Sorry, I went back to check but it's not there. In the manhwa, it was just Ri Eul doing a time travel to send her back to the pass.
0 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 9, 2022
I am taking my time to re-watch. In fact when I was watching episode 1, I thought this is a drama you need to take time to savor. Every scene. Every detail. Every line. Every emotion.

Those of you who have read the webtoon would agree...the original webtoon looks almost impossible to execute in reality but they did this and I say, it's such a great interpretation. Just for that alone, I rate it 10/10. I definitely would agree it's not perfect but it's a unique production and more importantly, it moved my heart. So again, 10/10 there.
11 0
Replying to 7386750 • May 9, 2022
Hwang in yeop stole the show for me. He is the only one that did justice to his character and resembles his webtoon…
This comment reminds me of the scene in ep 3 that in order to move ahead, the character that Hwang In Yeop played had to jump over his classmate. There is really no need to put others down just to make your bias stand out. If he stole the show for you, that's good. But it doesn't take away the fact that he was not the lead and neither did he do such an outstanding job that he overshadowed Ji Chang Wook or Choi Sung Eun. And while I like Ji Chang Wook, I don't have to put others down just to make him look good. People have eyes and judgment. Plus the man is charismatic enough to stand out on his own. Just his silhouette alone can cover up any other shadows.
2 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • May 9, 2022
After episode four or may be about episode four it will drag the rest
It's just heavy on ep 4 & 5 but it doesn't drag the rest. Ep 6 was great and ended nicely IMO.
1 0
Replying to cloverhyeons • May 9, 2022
the musical scenes make me feel nostalgic, almost as if i were watching a classic disney movie like HSM or something!!…
I thought it's better than the Disney productions though cos I always fall asleep on those especially when they start their singing and dancing. This one I didn't and found myself looking forward to the singing.
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 8, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic Spoiler
Can anyone tell me if the scene of Ri Eul the teenager met Ah Yi the child was in the webtoon? Cos I don't remember it and I went back to check and still couldn't find that scene in the webtoon.
0 2
Replying to gemini_hypnos • May 8, 2022
i really hate musicals, like really lot. ever since I watched some lousy kid series when I was 5 and then High…
Same. I hate musicals. I literally fall asleep on them! But this one works very well for me...so much so I found myself wanting more of the singing.
6 0
Replying to DramaTime333 • May 8, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic Spoiler
Does this have an happy ending? And is there also a happy ending with the romance with Na Il Deung and Yoon Ah…
A good ending that lifts the spirit with hope IMO.
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • May 7, 2022
I love the cast but still hesitant to watch. For those who already watched the first few episodes, is this good…
I highly recommend. But you want to know it's more of a musical. So it's a bit unlike your usual K-dramas.
1 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 7, 2022
This is such a bold production. I've never enjoyed musicals...like someone said, it's typically a snoozefest for me and I can't get pass the first 15 mins usually. And I always cringe at the singing. But this one is so different because it's so unique. A piece of art really. In fact, I enjoyed the singing most and found myself so moved to tears because the lyrics are so meaningful. I don't agree that the tunes are not memorable. I'm humming to theme song. It's so beautiful. Curse of a Asphalt is another favorite.

Parts of episodes 4 & 5 did feel heavy though or rather...dark (so that's for those who think this adaptation is too glitzy). But I love the ending. I read the webtoon and found the ending too open for my liking. This adaptation had it right because it ended on a hopeful note. I like that the mysteries had closures and what was left unanswered was better left as a mystery.

Many dramas are entertaining but are forgettable. This one may not be as entertaining for some but it is definitely unforgettable. I am so wowed by the cast. They did such an amazing job!

Will be re-watching.
13 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 6, 2022
I finished 2 episodes. Originally, I wanted to binge-watch all 6 episodes but after now, I decided to take my time. Cos after every episode, I just want to go back and rewatch it all over. So good!
6 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 6, 2022
I am not a fan of musicals in movies or dramas but this one is exceptional. The singing is done at the right moments and the music is great. I cried in Ep 1 when Yun Ai first sang. Very well made. And Choi Sung Eun is a wonder. Very impressed by her acting.
9 0
On My Liberation Notes • May 2, 2022
I usually watch this drama in silence and awe but scenes of the Liberation Club gatherings and Doo Hwan (siblings' childhood friend) always cracks me up.
11 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • May 1, 2022
because long ballad doesn't have grooming . not everyone is messed up in the head to accept an adult ml meeting…
Fine. That's your opinion but you can voice out without being rude in the first place. We can agree to disagree but I can't agree with rude people.
1 0
Replying to Salsa Mia • Apr 29, 2022
because long ballad doesn't have grooming . not everyone is messed up in the head to accept an adult ml meeting…
Hello? Who is messed up? Your comment is utterly rude and doesn't make sense. Go brush up on your English and comprehension before commenting. Just cos it was the same actor playing the role throughout does not negate that he was playing the role at different ages. They were 7 years apart and when she was 12, he was 19 and there was nothing romantic about their relationship then.
0 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 26, 2022
Some folks weren't happy about how BFX found out about HFX's other identity; but I think all things considered,…
I like the reveal. So straightforward and no drama. Shows that BFX is a mature and intelligent girl.
2 2
Replying to mortonsalt • Apr 26, 2022
i dropped this drama because the plot just feels like every wuxia drama ever with the whole multiple identities.…
You shouldn't torture yourself if this is not for you. But for the rest of us, it's a great ride so far. I love the fighting scenes and also the romance. The pacing is just right.
7 0
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 26, 2022
The writer of this show is a maestro and the director is a prodigy. I am so impressed with how well the struggles of each individual is depicted in this show. It's not only in their dialogues or monologues but it comes across in the way they walk and carry out their daily chores.

And the dialogue between Gu and MJ in ep 6 is so precious. I can so relate to how exhausting it is to listen to people and much more taxing having to respond. It's a daily struggle and yeah, you cope on most days but it's not fun. And I totally get what their childhood friend was saying about having to rehearse his reaction to seeing Gu. Awkward + more awkward.

I just love this show. It's deep soul food.
16 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Apr 24, 2022
Have you watched his other dramas, like Beauty Inside or Because This Is My First Life? His acting is subtle but…
I watched a little of BTIMFL and dropped. But I noticed he was an introvert in that show unlike this personality. Come to think of it, KJW is usually an extrovert or at least quite sassy in her other roles but this is the total opposite. So both of them had an "exchange" of sorts. LOL.
5 1