Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere out of nowhere
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2019

theematchabun

somewhere out of nowhere
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jun 27, 2026
woww DESERVED
it might be the highest rated public tv show this year - surpassing perfect crown & the judge returns
1 0
Replying to Zelrant • Jun 27, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Let's gooooo 100k flowers soon! This beautiful woman absolutely deserves it!
Yes let’s go let’s go! 💪😤🤩🔥
5 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 27, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
So close to 100k flowers let’s gooooo!!! It’s what she derserves 🤩
23 1
Replying to s world • Jun 26, 2026
https://youtube.com/shorts/hoh_qVkxVgo?si=m85L4inPcKmAbmlkXiao Zhan & Zhang Jingyi on the red carpet of Mangolia…
They looks so good 😍 both are such pretty actors!!
3 0
Replying to NO ONE • Jun 25, 2026
Title The One
By the way, what's the problem with the "Hunter" guy?? I have been following mydramalist and particularly…
Definitely an online troll 🫩 If they don’t want to watch this drama with Wu lei they can just leave the comment section instead of being weirdly hateful towards him and the cast & production 😒
5 0
On The One • Jun 24, 2026
Title The One
Wow just saw the trailer 🤯 the art direction & cinematography is gorgeous!🔥The production looks epic! Love the color grading & costume. Hoping this will be a wuxia drama with fantastic well-choreographed fight scenes!
6 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jun 20, 2026
Wow 🥹 I can tell she worked really hard for the past 6 grueling months of filming for this role. Her hard work…
I’m happy there are novel readers who are happy with Lu YuXiao as Nan Yi. And yes, she is such a dedicated actress! She will not disappoint.🔥
6 0
Replying to hailan • Jun 20, 2026
Lu Yuxiao’s weibo post! https://weibo.com/5503575607/5311691011130272Xiao Xiao wrote: I will always reunite…
Wow 🥹 I can tell she worked really hard for the past 6 grueling months of filming for this role. Her hard work will definitely pay off! Nan Yi must have been a character that really stuck with her. She’s really passionate and it always shows through her acting! I’m excited to meet Nan Yi next year! Let’s go DWTT 2027 🤩🔥
12 2
Replying to _o___o_ • Jun 19, 2026
I doubt they are novel fans. Either on xhs or weibo, you can't really take these things seriously. These places…
It’s probably the online netizens keyboard haters lol. Typical usual trolls 🫩

I just hope they keep Lu YuXiao’s real voice. It’s suits Nan Yi.
6 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jun 19, 2026
I love her voice. Plus the acting is more raw with her real voice intact. I don’t want her to be dubbed by someone…
Yep. Her real voice sounds perfect for Nan Yi’s character description.
9 0
Replying to Lev_G • Jun 19, 2026
From where did you read these complaints? These people (online directors??) really never stop criticising. LYX…
Right! If they don’t like her voice then don’t watch it 😤 real voice acting is so much better! Her voice is so cute but she can also make her voice sound tough & mature.
10 0
Replying to Sriza Sutradhar • Jun 19, 2026
Person Liu Hao Cun
Agreed, I badly want to see her in a historical costume drama😭
With the huge domestic mega hit success of the lead, I hope she gets plenty of casting offers for it! She will be so pretty in a hanfu 😍🥰 I would love to see her in tang dynasty style & makeup-setting.
2 0
Replying to Masterxys • Jun 19, 2026
i saw wo much hate comments about lyx from novel fans...bruh wdym they want her to be dubbed by someone else just…
I love her voice. Plus the acting is more raw with her real voice intact. I don’t want her to be dubbed by someone else 😭🫩
15 2
On Dancing with the Tide • Jun 19, 2026
I’m so happy Lu Yu Xiao finally gets to star in a big IP-big budget c-drama like this one. I saw the wrap up filming BTS and the production looks amazing & so epic 🔥 Congrats to the cast and production team for their immense hard work filming for this show! Now onward to post-production! I hope the post-production team takes their time with the editing so it can be released without any visual & auditory flaws! I know the cast is going to do well and I hope this drama will become a major hit in 2027! 🙏
22 0
Replying to ThePronto • Jun 19, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
I lately liked this actress. How does sending these flowers work?
Yes she’s great in costumes too! Definitely do check out her other work.
7 0