K-Drama
On The End of the World • Nov 25, 2021
Title The End of the World
Anyone know where I can find Ep 10 with eng subs? The one site I found only has the first 19 min of it...
1 0
Replying to XColonelsKingdomX • Feb 23, 2021
Title Douluo Continent Spoiler
Did I miss the scene where Tang Sang showed Da shi his other martial soul? or did they not have it?
They never showed it, I'm pretty sure. However, Master would know what the other martial soul is because he already knew Tang San was Tang Hao's son.
0 1
On Park Shin Woo • Jul 8, 2020
Person Park Shin Woo
His direction on It's Okay to Not Be Okay is pretty good. The creative scene transitions in the first episode made me google who the director was, and that is not something I do often for kdramas sadly.
15 0
On The Day I Skipped School for You • Nov 25, 2018
Title The Day I Skipped School for You
Someone please sub this. I've been watching it raw yet still really enjoying this.
1 1