News
Replying to bokami • Nov 11, 2017
Title Blade of the Immortal
can you tell me if the film covers the whole manga in shortcut mode or just cover a few volume? I will read the…
You are right, it''s an only film. Hope you like the manga it's really good. ????
0 0
Replying to bokami • Nov 11, 2017
Title Blade of the Immortal
can you tell me if the film covers the whole manga in shortcut mode or just cover a few volume? I will read the…
The film tries to cover the whole manga, with the difficulty that creates to do that for a film of 140 min lenght. I've read the manga some years ago, and didn't remember everything, but still, I was able to follow the story and enjoyed it a lot, I believe, It's not mandatory to read the manga before, you can watch the movie, and then move to the manga, because it's a good action movie.
0 0
On Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable • Oct 17, 2017
Title Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable
I've watched this film last week at a Film Festival, I didn't know much about the manga or the original story but I've enjoyed it. It was agile and fun. I feared that maybe I'd find it a bit boring because i didn't know anything about the story before, but I had a really fun time.
0 0
On Blade of the Immortal • Oct 17, 2017
Title Blade of the Immortal
I'm a fan of the original manga, so it was compulsory to go watch the movie at a Film Festival last week. The film has lots of action like other movies of Miike Takashi. I liked it a lot! And Kimura Takuya and Asano Rin, are wonderful!
3 0

