Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Bandage1
Replying to CapitalW • 5 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
He balances Nine's shenanigans. If you hate Renji then I hope you absolutely loathe Nine. Renji's mischief comes…
Please. My brother tried to drown me every week for 2 years. It’s such a small thing compared with malicious without a purpose.
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • 7 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
He balances Nine's shenanigans. If you hate Renji then I hope you absolutely loathe Nine. Renji's mischief comes…
i dont care about 9 that much to defend him. lol. but the storyline is such that 9 is protecting his assets, but Renji has no backstory. So while both 9 and renji are bitches, 9's situation is more understandable. Hiding in corners to eavesdrop is gross.
0 2
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • 9 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
omgggg first you hated Weirdo 101 and now this??!! I mean Renji is one of the most best characters in this series....…
R u my fan? Or sasaeng?
1 1
Replying to CapitalW • 9 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
He balances Nine's shenanigans. If you hate Renji then I hope you absolutely loathe Nine. Renji's mischief comes…
Oh for sure 9 is a bitch. But 9 has a back story! He works hard to get to where he is and a young actor who isn’t as cute and talented is going to replace him? Of course 9 acts out. But renji? What’s his problem for being a bitch
0 5
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • 9 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
you can pity him how much ever you want, but stop hating other characters!!
Renji? He’s an asshole for stirring shit
0 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 15 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Am I the only one who hates renji?? Why is he stirring shit? He could help Wan in a more aboveboard way.
0 13
Replying to 2851997 • 15 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Wow!! I really like Renji like he is not trying to harm anyone physically like Nine but somehow he is trying to…
I hate it. He’s stirring shit. He could have done it in a better way.
1 0
Replying to Frozensocks • 15 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Sorry am I the odd one out thinking Renji is actually being quite the antagonistic punk so far?? Xd I'm seeing…
I feel the same way. He’s just stirring shit!
2 1
Replying to byuris • 15 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
why are eps so short???? mind you there's other dmd series who don't even need that much time but get 1 hour and…
Noooo please don’t talk badly of max. He’s the cutest bl actor.
0 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 15 hours ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Why do I pity nine????? lol I know he’s a bitch But I pity him so bad
0 3
On You Maniac • 22 hours ago
Title You Maniac
wtf moth. Pun is already letting go. Why are you giving Pun hope? Just tell him the truth then pun can give up for good
8 0
On You Maniac • 22 hours ago
Title You Maniac
Did I miss anything? They were fighting last week’s ep and then suddenly they are having sex in this week. How did they reconcile their differences??? Who apologised?
4 0
Replying to J100 • 2 days ago
Episode 2 It’s a shame to see Thai series going backwards after a year of improvement and progress. Like others…
Ermmm I said it’s nostalgic and I’m enjoying it. I didn’t say it’s going backwards. Things can be nostalgic and good.

The second ep is about the progress of andaman’s coming out publicly and the friendship between the trio and how Jinna gets involved. How is there no plot? Did you even watch it?

Whether a character is irritating or not depends on your pov. For example I find you irritating but you may not find yourself irritating.
10 2
Replying to gotaksgf • 2 days ago
Anda is sooo pretty he kinda reminds me of Oat 🥹 i really hope this show gets the fame it deserves and we get…
Yes. They do look alike. The blond hair adds to the likeness
0 0
On Oops! Mysterious Sounds • 2 days ago
Jinna looks like Ongsa with dark skin. His skin looks so glowy and beautiful and healthy. I love it. He doesn’t need to overpowder his face like other fair skin actors. His skin is naturally gorgeous. Please don’t ever whiten your skin when you get famous.
5 0