Editorials
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 22, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Thankyou chasegyeshinseori👏✨❤️🎉 You will be in my heart for a long time🗝️🥀 💗
4 1
Replying to the sleeping detective • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
haha your profile is sighing as well
Lolll my main avatar is usually that "sigh" Chen duling, but after ep 13 out, I'm obsessed with that scene😌😌 maybe after a week I go back to sigh ava loll
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
No matter what the ending, I love this drama I love it love it love it
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Ladies and gentlemen... We are the champion🥀👏👏🎉
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
The way he kept his hand on the back of her head, and pulled it closer, I was screaming!
it just HEADSHOT to me😌🦋🦋🔥🔥🔥🔥
2 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
despite that, i really like seori's tripleshot kiss which ends with segye's hard kiss😌🤌🏻♥️🧎🏻♀️✨
12 3
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I just hope it's not gonna be another moon lovers please😮💨
3 1
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
so uhh.. do u wanna say that u will give the he in the last minute?? like... wtf
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
todayisthehedayyy,tomorrowisthewinnerrr
4 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 17, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
THE POSTERRR🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to Movie delulu • Jun 17, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Just stayed for the plot, his face is so annoying and ugly and his facial expression is disgusting... This should…
you little blind shitty talking about trash your face must be soooo sooooo ugly even the ugliest people cannot defeat your ugly face so you just talking nonsense for someone else bc you envy and all u can do just being delulu hope your face can be changed
2 0
Replying to limkexin • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
Isnt guo yuxin top short drama actress, why is she support role here
The level of short dramas and TV dramas is different, for example even though Kechun has often been the mainlead and top, he still starts from the beginning support for drama tv
3 0
On The Lament of Autumn • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
I'm praying🧎🏻♀️🧎🏻♀️
1 0
Replying to Random person • Jun 16, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SOO FUNNYY the characters were good i liked the actors performance and the story too glad i…
righhtt?!!!! I always laughing very eps🤣✨
6 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 16, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
mwoyaaaa I watched every episode laughing out louddd🤣😭😭😭 This drama is fascinating, people who watch it and don't like it's because they watch it with a heart full of prejudice😮💨 not watching dramas as dramas, but as individual stigma
7 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 15, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
it's so funnn I'm glad I convince myself to watch✨
3 0
On The WONDERfools • Jun 15, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
wonder chicken🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
3 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
It suit my taste😌🍷so funnnn
6 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
mennn i just gonna love this drama.. no matter what u say, the plot, the cliche, the not new idea, even the truck white😌 this is the most enjoyable drama for me for this year, even though this year is not over yet
12 3
2
5
1
1
