Editorials
On Shin Yu Na • Aug 5, 2026
Person Shin Yu Na
You have a good job in My Biass My Boss!✨✨
6 0
On Love for You • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You
I'm torn between choosing an 80 or 85 rating because honestly, I didn't watch the Haoyun plot scene and kept skipping it. But Jingyi Weilong's chemistry is undeniable... what made me watch till the end were the two of them
6 0
On The East Palace • Jul 21, 2026
Title The East Palace
I just finished ep 1 and it was thrilling! So fun🔥✨✨
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
The best part of this show is the chemistry between the two leads. The story gets boring as the episodes go on, but whenever there’s a scene where they're JUST TALKING WHILE EATING, their chemistry is absolutely overflowing everywhere🤣🤣
23 1
On Love for You • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
🔥🔥🔥
1 0
On Sunshine through the Rain • Jul 14, 2026
Title Sunshine through the Rain
I need this to come asap
5 0
On Love for You • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
ep3: WHAT'S WRONG WITH CHENYI'S FATHER???!!!!!!!!
1 1
On Love for You • Jul 9, 2026
Title Love for You
So much chemistry🔥🔥✨
20 0
Replying to Nanu • Jul 9, 2026
Person Chen Zi Xuan
She played mini Zhang Jingyi twice. She does look like mini version of her😍
I agree✨
0 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God 10th Anniversary • Jul 9, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God 10th Anniversary
✨✨
0 0
Replying to eli • Jul 9, 2026
Person Wi Ha Joon
Great hardworking actor. I really love his acting skills and his work. But I never liked popular people known…
He is definitely not problematic✨ you can admire him with a calm heart bc he is known for his many good works✨ he's retired boxing athlete before he debut as an actor, so maybe that's why he has many drama with action genre and he is suit for that. Even so, there are also dramas that are suitable as comedies or romance, like Bad and Crazy 2021 or little women 2022. he is charming and wonderful👍🏻
1 0
On Road to Success • Jul 8, 2026
Title Road to Success
it's getting fun more and more✨
9 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Can someone tell me what year was this drama made?
0 3
On Song Wei Long • Jul 3, 2026
Person Song Wei Long
Is this karma?? I used to be don't like him (or his drama) and right now I just can't stop thinking about him..
11 0
On Love for You • Jul 3, 2026
Title Love for You
🔥🔥🔥🔥
3 0
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Matchmakers
i came here for him too😌gonna tell you when I complete this
So, friend, hnj started appearing in ep 2 and has the scene in every episode but it's so short time, but it's very CATCHY! It's interesting to watch~
2 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 30, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
still rewatch this..💗
5 0
Replying to laggard • Jun 30, 2026
Title The Matchmakers
If i want to just watch for Heo Nam Jun which episodes should i watch chingus?, 🥹
i came here for him too😌gonna tell you when I complete this
1 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jun 26, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
WTF is now going on in the comments section now?!?Now a bunch of haters started wtaching the drama?!
Yeahh like they showing up rn🙄 they're success hiding all this time
2 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 26, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
How can I move on from you, chasegye...
12 1
2
5
1
1