Editorials
On 100 Days of Deception • 6 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
I'm readyyy๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ
3 0
On Road Home • 6 days ago
Title Road Home
God .. when I first started watching it, I didn't know why I felt so cringe.. I don't know if it was because this was a 2023 drama or if there were gestures or expressions that made me keep screaming "CRINGE!" but starting from episode 6, it was quite natural huftt gonna survive for jingge
2 0
On Road Home • 13 days ago
Title Road Home
okayyy this will be my next drama to watch!โจ
1 0
Replying to beatrix0304 • 19 days ago
Person Kim Young Kwang
I think he purposely chooses these characters that everyone would usually hate or at best not notice, and then…
Yes, what I mean by my first is in a good way. Even my favorite drama is Call it Love. I was amazed to see him, who had been a cheerful, witty and comedy character, suddenly brought the dark character like the dramas Somebody and Call It Love very very smooth. I'm amazedโจ
1 0
On Love in the Moonlight: Redrawn • 20 days ago
Title Love in the Moonlight: Redrawn
๐ณ๐๐๐๐
0 0
On The Love of Hypnosis • 21 days ago
Title The Love of Hypnosis
Need this ASAP
1 0
On The Lament of Autumn • 24 days ago
Title The Lament of Autumn
When this drama is released, I'll turn my pp into themโจ๐
2 1
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
Title The Early Spring
โจโค๏ธ๐ฅ
0 0
On We Are Us • 28 days ago
Title We Are Us
Aimi let's goooo
5 0
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
Title The Early Spring
The only Boran's project I've ever watched was Monster Hunt 1 and 2 and I was really surprised to see this drama... Jing Boran at that time looked very witty and innocent, very different from Redflag-but-hot Luke๐๐๐
0 10
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Aug 29, 2026
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Rewatch aasol for the third time โ๏ธ ๐
1 0
Replying to Worldview • Aug 29, 2026
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Weird how this is really that one drama that made me uncomfortable to watch. I hate intruder men and more so,I…
It's just this drama is not your taste. And many people love this drama and can enjoying this drama when you not. That's not embarrassing. So just don't overclaiming.
5 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5
Woahhh woyeol jinjaa... He's a player
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I was going to give it a 7.5, but for the second cp, I'll give it an 8.0
2 0
Replying to dramaholic • Aug 21, 2026
Person Jung Jun Won
Wait I just googled and got to know they are different. Up until now i thought both of them were the same person…
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
0 0
On The Lament of Autumn • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
when whene whneneenenennen
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
it's getting better!๐ฅ
0 0
On Ryan Cheng • Aug 7, 2026
Person Ryan Cheng
I miss you..
4 0
On Kang Hoon • Aug 6, 2026
Person Kang Hoon
You look so fresh like after bathing in My Bias My Boss๐คฃ๐๐๐งผ๐งฝ๐ฟ
2 1
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 6, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
it's good surprisingly!
3 0
2
5
1
1
