The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Birthday: March 13
  • Join Date: June 29, 2017
The Eternal Love
Jul 26, 2017
The chemistry between the leads is really good, there are a lot of sweet moments between them and several funny moments provided by the female lead.

It is hard to pick only one thing that I like about this. I liked almost everything.

If you enjoy a good amount of romance and comedy, adding to it time travel, a "dont you dare mess with me" female lead, a hot/sweet male lead plus beautiful scenarios and clothes; then there is a high chance you will like this. There is also fantasy, specially in the second half.

I kept checking everyday for new episodes. Usually I dont start a drama till it finishes airing, but I did the "mistake" of watching the first episode and then couldn’t help but watch the new episodes as soon as they came out.

Although I liked it, I felt the ending was a little rushed and the fantasy part made me cringe a little since I am not a big fan of the genre.

For me it’s a 9/10. The only other drama that I gave such a high rating was Empress Ki.

I will definitely rewatch this. Actually I watched some of the episodes 2 times already since I watched first alone and then with my sister.

Ice Fantasy
Jul 15, 2017
Well, where do I start?

First things first. Should you or should you NOT watch this drama? Well, it depends. Are you ok with some pretty bad special effects and fake looking props? (Although there were moments they werent that bad) Can you handle a plot that is most of the times not realistic at all? (Ok, I get this is Fantasy, but still).

If not, this is NOT the drama for you.

If you want to watch it for the romance between the main leads, then I will still recommend it, as that was probably the ONLY reason I still watched this drama.

The romance between Ka Suo and Li Luo is pretty sweet and there are a lot of kiss scenes (and some hot ones too), but that is all mixed with a bunch of other ingredients that make the full story and it turns out to be kinda of a weird recipe. This is just my opinion. I believe that there are people out there who fully enjoyed this drama and watched all the episodes without skipping any parts. That was NOT the case for me. If there is one thing I did a lot was skipping. Skipping to what? Well, thats obvious. To the romantic scenes between the main leads.

If like me you are still going to watch this ONLY for the ROMANCE, then I recommend you to watch all the episodes while skipping the parts that you do not find interesting.

The romance starts in episode 3, if I remember correctly. And in almost all of the episodes till the end of episode 37 you will have plenty of romantic scenes. I personally skipped episodes 38-50 and only read the recaps so I wouldn’t completely miss everything that happened meanwhile, like new characters showing up and stuff like that. Why did I not even bother to watch all those episodes? Well, remember I was in this for the romance, and without spoiling it too much, lets say one of the main leads is going to pull a "sleeping beauty" through all of those episodes. If there is no interaction between the main leads in all those episodes and I was in this for the romance, why bother watching? Well, in episode 51 the "sleeping beauty" wakes up. I picked it up there and watched it till the end (since there were only 11 more episodes left anyway).

In the end of the day, if you like Fantasy a lot and can handle all the faults on this show (there were a lot in my opinion) watch everything. It will take a while, since it is 62 episodes but it will be worth. If like me, you only want to watch some sweet romantic scenes between the main leads and ignore all the bad acting and props, and pretty much everything else, then the key word is SKIP.

Queen for Seven Days
Aug 9, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this one.

The story and acting was great. I liked the fact that they stayed true to the real story behind it till the end but at the same time I wished it ended differently.

Overall, I think this drama is really good but I love happy endings and although it is not like this ended in tragedy but the ending was definitely bittersweet and made me cry and feel angry, not at the drama since it was based on a true story, but at how miserable the real people behind this story must have been.

I will probably not watch it again (at least not anytime soon), not because it was not good but because I do not want to feel the way I felt watching this again.

My policy is to only rewatch dramas with happy endings or at least endings that do not make me feel this much pity for the main characters.

I will still recommend this to you. It is definitely worth watching at least once. Unless you cannot handle bittersweet endings no matter what. Then I am not so sure this is the drama for you.

Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Jul 21, 2017
To be honest I liked the Korean Version a lot more. (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo) I really enjoyed the first episodes of this drama but felt the middle part was boring and dragging and some things that happened really bothered me. I wont go into details or I would have to give you spoilers.

The one thing I liked about this one better compared to the Korean version is the ending. If you watched Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo you know how it ends and if you didnt, well, one of the tags is Tragedy so you can guess. This one has a happy ending, which I liked, I just felt that they should have put more effort and time in it. I felt the ending was rushed compared to every other plot in the drama that took forever and felt really draggy.

I enjoyed parts of this drama and thought the ending was better compared to Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo but I had to skip a lot of scenes as I felt bored which I dont think ever happened while watching the Korean version. For that reason I cant give this drama a better rating. I will probably never watch it again, it was a one time watch for me, while I will probably watch Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo again in the future, although I already know how much I hated the ending.