Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Pakistan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to Precious • Feb 26, 2025
No No some of you guys have started omg what is wrong with this app πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”, some one has started dragging…
It's being done by childish fandoms of TBT & TFF.
1 3
On The Best Thing • Feb 26, 2025
Okay so started it off without any expectation & kept thinking where have I seen the ML before?

Surprised to see Hijama (cupping) as part of TCM as it is considered something that Prophet Muhammad PBUH endorsed in Islam & being a Muslim I haven't seen it being practiced in a drama ever (Atleast on Pakistan TV) or mainstream media. +1 for that.

The locations are absolutely beautiful and story seems a light hearted one. Let's see how it unfolds.
5 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 25, 2025
there's no drunk scene like that as far i remember but there's a gathering scene of them friends Where sang yan…
Ikr. It was about Yifan coz she went to Yihe instead of Nanwu
1 0
Replying to nephie • Feb 25, 2025
I don't understand why people, especially grown adults, are this petty over drama ratings. I mean I can understand…
Thanks.
1 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 25, 2025
there's no drunk scene like that as far i remember but there's a gathering scene of them friends Where sang yan…
He was drinking in that same scene & it was their graduation party.
1 3
Replying to nephie • Feb 25, 2025
I don't understand why people, especially grown adults, are this petty over drama ratings. I mean I can understand…
Which drama is review bombed? I have yet to start this one
1 2
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
There's a scene in Hidden Love where Jiaxu brought drunk Sang Yan home where he kept saying what's so good about Yihe?
0 5
Replying to Sinasina • Feb 25, 2025
We are in the finish line now, the progress is quite decent in this genre I would say.
I agree
0 0
Replying to Precious • Feb 25, 2025
It's 32 EPs / slow burn
My patience is that button of Sang Yan's shirt. Barely holding up
0 1
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
There's a skating ⛸️ scene in Ep 14 where Yifan went to a mall with that irritating Intern. Gave DejaVu of Jiaxu & Sang Zhi from HL Ep 18. The details πŸ”₯
4 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Feb 24, 2025
The hype is beacuse of being Hidden love Spin off.
That I'm exploring as I'm watching it RN. Not an avid reader but appreciate the direction & story here. Well deserved hype
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 24, 2025
This kdrama is literally laugh-out-loud fun. Space birth is the last straw here. Excuse me, are we in a hidden…
Laughs in OH Jung Se.
4 0
Replying to GoodRick • Feb 24, 2025
Is this over-hyped or is it really that good?
The hype is beacuse of being Hidden love Spin off.
0 2
On The First Frost • Feb 23, 2025
That hug & filming with layers, warm tones, reflections and OST was just ART in episode 12. Oh Sang Yan and Yifan 🀌
3 0