Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On The First Frost • Feb 19, 2025 Title The First Frost It's so addictive to binge that can't even tell. Let's go 5 0
On Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Special • Feb 18, 2025 Title Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Special Forever Favorite Min Min Bong Bong ❤️ 4 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 16, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip The only good thing happening here is that it's ending next week. 29 0
On Melo Movie • Feb 16, 2025 Title Melo Movie The genre is not romance or youth at all. It's a melodrama about life, losses in love. Definitely not something I go back to & definitely struggled to finish.They did my boy Jun young so dirty with all that sadness. 4 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 15, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip It's like hate watching at this point. Oh Jung Se you God damn 🔥 9 1
Replying to Cherry • Feb 15, 2025 Title When the Phone Rings How'd you know?? I miss it so much! Every now and then I search for WTPR edits just to remind myself how amazing… With the ongoing dramas being boring I keep reminding people how amazing was WTPR. 2 0
On When the Phone Rings • Feb 14, 2025 Title When the Phone Rings Low Key y'all miss WTPR. You do. Yeah I know 18 5
Replying to Sweet Savage • Feb 14, 2025 Title Melo Movie Dare I say you best described how I felt about this.... Glad I'm not alone. I really wanted to enjoy it 😭 3 1
On Melo Movie • Feb 14, 2025 Title Melo Movie After episode 3 I want to drop it. Does it get any better? 2 1
On Melo Movie • Feb 14, 2025 Title Melo Movie It's weirdly fast & slow, dreamy & boring at the same time. Actors facial skin is brighter than our collective future 🔮. 14 3
Replying to Pokumon • Feb 11, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip His acting chops eat the main leads alive. After Mr Plankton I wasn't expecting him to be this good of a lead in an apparent glossy drama. 0 0
Replying to Cora • Feb 11, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip He is one of the only reasons that I'm still watching it tbh.... Oh yes & Go Eun. 2 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 10, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip Oh Jung Se looking dapper than LMH ngl. 17 7
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 2, 2025 Title When the Stars Gossip Go Eun is the poor soul here. Being cheated on for what?Also, they should have forgotten to bring the morula amid all the chaos of rescue. 6 5
Replying to RAMking • Jan 30, 2025 Title Buried Hearts Reason? Not shared by SBS. They just announced that it's going to be airing from 21st. 0 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 29, 2025 Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call It's actually Dr. Romantic S4 without Kang Dong Ju. 0 2
They did my boy Jun young so dirty with all that sadness.
Also, they should have forgotten to bring the morula amid all the chaos of rescue.