Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Pakistan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to bean317 • Jan 29, 2025
Isn't it another adaptation of ''Dangerous Liaisons'' by Choderlos de Laclos? Untold Scandal is based on it.
The drama of yejin Changwook is adapted from Dangerous Liaisons which was made into a film in 2003. Yes. I'm saying this one sounds the same.
0 0
Replying to Nelia • Jan 28, 2025
HERE WE GO....wait for itAnything else that was entertaining for you in the billion Won budget drama?
Supporting wars I can confirm. I'm from a country with millions of displaced people due to war on terror too. I will raise my voice as much as I can.
0 1
Replying to Nelia • Jan 28, 2025
HERE WE GO....wait for itAnything else that was entertaining for you in the billion Won budget drama?
Yeah, it wasn't entertaining to see a TRAUMA drama beginning with endorsement of a product that's enabling REAL LIFE TRAUMA for thousands of kids out there.
1 3
Replying to Weso • Jan 28, 2025
What !! Really?! In which episode and at what minute?
He literally put the hash brown in the burger before eating & we know how Kdrama product placements work. Throwing out the Takeout bag in the trashbin wasn't a needed shot but it was there.
0 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Jan 27, 2025
convoluted messy love triangles are this shit writers specialty
Thank God I haven't seen any of her drama except wok of love
1 1
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 26, 2025
The love triangles here are as convulated as my brain cells🧠 & messy like a toddlers table. Despite being a DIFFERENT show, it's PREDICTABLY boring and even cult following of LMH should admit that. No wonder the ratings drop to 1.8%.

Heo Namjoon looks so drunk in every scene. Same expression.
6 3
Replying to Marcin • Jan 25, 2025
she is not dating him, he is just a coworker, and they should not be a couple, ML, although calm, is still a guy…
They should both be moving on from each other. You don't have to agree to me.
1 0
On Motel California • Jan 25, 2025
Having watched episode 3 I don't get the leads at all. The guy she's now hanging out with is TOO GOOD for her anyway & should be the lead pairing. Ah!!!
2 2
Replying to Mellow231 • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Scandal
I think 8 eps will be enough for this but depends on writing.
Thank you. I have now seen the film.
0 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jan 23, 2025
Haa ??? When was that !!
The first poster was released a day ago (Now trailer is out too) & it has the drama title IN French.
1 0
On Motel California • Jan 20, 2025
The show doesn't mention a fantasy tag but it appears to be having it. The dreaded TRIANGLE is here and that too DOUBLE TROUBLE TRIANGLE.


Second Lead will EAT this show up.
4 0
Replying to Novae • Jan 20, 2025
I'm really jealous of people who have the opportunity to watch this drama for the first time lol, i'd sell my…
I wish I was INTO Kdramas when it aired. What an absolute treasure.
2 0