News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 12 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 10 hours ago
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 21, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl But no one died in LLTG and no terminal illness too That's the only difference. 1 0
Replying to Peach • Nov 21, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl Terminal illness plot in LLTG?Surprised I don't remember. Not in LLTG. In this drama. 0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 21, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl I think this drama is Pearl universe version of love like the Galaxy. If you know you know.....Terminal illness plot is just sad.The story is about women Empowerment, trade & Dynastic Chinese culture. 1 4
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 21, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl Stay away from Special episodes on YouTube if you really wanna enjoy the slow burn. 3 0
Replying to Ashile Sun is my man • Nov 21, 2024 Title The Story of Pearl Girl I'm so utterly disgusted. I'm used to seeing REAL animal abuse in cdramas since they have zero regards for animals… It's called hunting. Take a chill pill. 7 0
On Don't Come Home • Nov 18, 2024 Title Don't Come Home Convulated mess of fiction. Trying to be like the German show Dark but with motherly instincts. Binge worthy definitely. Boring at times in first 2 episodes 4 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Nov 18, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side yep... Dare what matters in this drama Showing a KPop artist consuming drugs & raping, killing FOR FUN is truly daring. Apart from JCW's 🔥 act of course. 1 0
Replying to Koko Puffs • Nov 17, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side In jcw’s bts for ep 3-4 it shows him wearing the leopard fur coat.. I thought that money throwing scene was… Was thinking the same. 0 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Nov 17, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side Did I watch the same TWOE coz he didn't cheat. Your understanding of the show and it's writing is quite flawed & you're not willing to get the point. Peace. 2 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Nov 16, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side Did I watch the same TWOE coz he didn't cheat. That scene with Bibi was literal assault and it showed. Fits his character and that's the beauty of TWOE 0 2
Replying to bluesky10100 • Nov 16, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side this one thing i didnt like: everyone is smoking like mad dogs as if there is no tomorrow..lol He's doing what gangsters do. Perfectly in character. 4 2
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Nov 16, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side Did I watch the same TWOE coz he didn't cheat. Lmao. He did what fits his character & was written. It was perfectly portrayed in TWOE. 0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Nov 16, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side I adore Ji Chang Wook but I hated his cheating ass in The Worst of evil. Genuinely like his and Bibi's chemistry… Did I watch the same TWOE coz he didn't cheat. 4 7
On Gangnam B-Side • Nov 16, 2024 Title Gangnam B-Side What even is Ji chang wook smoking 🚬 coz he's damn hot & happening in this one after TWOE. He's slaying. 8 4
On Beyond Goodbye • Nov 15, 2024 Title Beyond Goodbye It's a strange feeling to watch it yet I binge watched it after Mr Plankton knowing all well that it'll be melancholic.....Felt for the wife who suffered without any reason. 9 1
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Nov 15, 2024 Title Beyond Goodbye Coming to watch this after completing "Mr. Plankton". Ready to cry buckets again 😠Same here. 1 0
Replying to No444 • Nov 11, 2024 Title Mr. Plankton Uhhh so who was John anyway? Brother from another mother 5 1
The story is about women Empowerment, trade & Dynastic Chinese culture.
Felt for the wife who suffered without any reason.