Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 12 hours ago
Replying to Norakma • Oct 26, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell I also think Thatπ¬ But that doesn't make sense of body parts in that house. 0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Oct 26, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell If I remember, the director said J and Satan are among the characters in the poster. Idk if he was just teasing… π 0 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 26, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell Mando can't be so, detective's husband was Satan? 2 4
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 25, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell This drama is DRAMAYING like no other drama has ever.That explosion scene was cinema. Shin Hye's BEST ON SCREEN WORK SO FAR 13 0
Replying to Ruby • Oct 25, 2024 Person Kim Jae Yeong why does that sound kinda weird wym for his age ππ It is in my part of the world. Sit down. 1 1
Replying to moonchild • Oct 24, 2024 Person Kim Jae Yeong he's 36... I guess you're 14 or something, that is young Putting words in my mouth? Take a chill pill 0 2
Replying to moonchild • Oct 23, 2024 Person Kim Jae Yeong he's 36... I guess you're 14 or something, that is young For your OVER THINKING SELF, He's younger than me. 0 4
Replying to Ruby • Oct 23, 2024 Person Kim Jae Yeong why does that sound kinda weird wym for his age ππ You're over thinking. 0 1
Replying to Norakma • Oct 21, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell Also meπ This show is brilliant. Can't believe it's by a rookie writer 0 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 19, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell Paimon can kill Han Do An ONLY if he is a sinner which he isn't. So yeah my Pookie will survive. 24 1
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 19, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell THIS IS THE CONTENT I PAY MY INTERNET BILL FOR. WHAT A SHOW. 29 2
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Oct 16, 2024 Title Strong Girl Bong Soon This show is peak romance & comedy & worth going back too everytime. Specially after Min Min Bong Bong reunion at W Korea event. 1 0
On Cho I Su • Oct 14, 2024 Person Cho I Su Oh wow it's her first drama. I hope the ending won't be like Goblin or My demon 9 0
Replying to Precious • Oct 10, 2024 Title Love Next Door Lmao Gwenchana π π π That's me coping up. 0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Oct 9, 2024 Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Rewatching for the umpteenth time & still loving My Min Min Bong Bong chemistry. Love this show. 0 0
Replying to Verliona • Oct 9, 2024 Title No Gain, No Love I dont know whatever others are saying but this drama is amazing till the end for me! No complaints at all π€ 0 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 9, 2024 Title The Judge from Hell Stunning VFX in first episode & Shin Hye surprised me with this side of hers. Definitely gonna be a clutter breaking drama. I'm in 7 0
Replying to MsMaeda • Oct 9, 2024 Title Love Next Door This drama could have been 6 episodes. All those many episodes contributed to it being not that great. The script was literally written for 6 episodes and dragged till 16th. 7 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Oct 9, 2024 Title Cinderella at 2 AM I loved it. Yoon Park was the icing on the cake. Second lead deserves a show of their own. 7 0
That explosion scene was cinema. Shin Hye's BEST ON SCREEN WORK SO FAR