Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: separated between two different sides of the world
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

hugo

separated between two different sides of the world
Replying to hugo • Jun 24, 2021
There's 2 minutes of the first season's recap once you click play on the first episode of this :)
Yes it is. just today tho
0 0
Replying to 03tmmy • Jun 24, 2021
I need a recap of the first season anyone? I love this show but I will refrain from rewatching as much as possible
There's 2 minutes of the first season's recap once you click play on the first episode of this :)
1 2
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • May 28, 2021
I want to see her play a revengeful main lead in a drama like yellow boots
Maybe she'll get that kind of role in the future.. who knows
2 1
On Arimura Kasumi • May 17, 2021
I really wish she'll get more challenging roles and across a variety of genres moving forward. That news of her being in Zenkamono yesterday was very mindblowing and I'm pretty sure she'll nail the role no matter what! Kasumi-neechan, Fighting! XD
8 3
Replying to misekeith • May 5, 2021
It gets better every episode? I am pleasantly surprised, every week more, at how natural their interactions are.…
Yes I hope this is getting better per episode. The pilot is tbh the most promising one out of the currently airing J-dramas so far, hopefully it won't be a letdown xD
2 1
On Life's Punchline • May 2, 2021
Yes subs are out for this one. I gotta say it was a really amazing start to a drama. It gives a lot of Hibana: Sparks vibes and it's really nice to see Kasumi playing a completely different character and nailing it! xD

Looking forward to how it'll go :)
6 1
Replying to hugo • Apr 29, 2021
Yeah it would be second pairing between him and Kasumi after Fortuna's Eye, and Suda and Kasumi after Love Like…
Have both of you guys seen Neechan?
0 1
Replying to hugo • Apr 28, 2021
Yeah it would be second pairing between him and Kasumi after Fortuna's Eye, and Suda and Kasumi after Love Like…
Oh yeah i totally forgot, but wasn't Somebody with Takeru Satoh?
0 1
Replying to RandomUsagi • Apr 27, 2021
Kamiki Ryunosuke, would watch just for him
Yeah it would be second pairing between him and Kasumi after Fortuna's Eye, and Suda and Kasumi after Love Like a Flower Bouquet. Interesting xD
2 10
On Life's Punchline • Apr 27, 2021
Can someone let me know about Kasumi's character in the show without giving out spoilers? I am super curious xD
1 0