Editorials
Replying to gooheajung • Dec 13, 2019
Title School 2017 Spoiler
do they never kiss?? thats a total deal breaker for me...
No kiss but it's worth it lol the teasing is the funniest!
3 0
On Love Alarm • Nov 9, 2019
Title Love Alarm
SOMEONE EXPLAIN WTF IS GOING ON
1 1
On Prison School • Nov 2, 2019
Title Prison School
Idgaf this was crazy and hella funny. I enjoyed watching, especially for my daddy Taishi
2 0
On Lock-On Love • Nov 2, 2019
Title Lock-On Love
LOVED THE WHOLE THING
1 0
Replying to Introverted Boss • Jun 4, 2019
Title Introverted Boss
Replying to deleted comment
This is my review ho goodbye
1 10
Replying to Suaadiis • Jun 4, 2019
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Why fuck them? Everyone's entitled to their own opinion =/
And that ones mine =)
3 0
Replying to Mara • May 21, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
Is it a good ending/happy ending? Or is it an open ending?
SAME! im in love with him! idk I think the next season will revolve around their baby and maybe more secrets? Danger?
1 0
Replying to Mara • May 19, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love Spoiler
Is it a good ending/happy ending? Or is it an open ending?
Happy ending! There is going to be a season 2 as well!!
0 2
On Because This Is My First Life • May 11, 2019
Title Because This Is My First Life
It's the best. That's pretty much it, I loved everything about the dynamic of the show, ranging from character development, to chemistry and the timeline of the relationship.
3 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • May 11, 2019
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I LOVED THIS! Not only because I can personally relate to the female lead, no joke, but because of the development of the characters and they're relationship. They're chemistry is SO CUTE and im in love with Yoon Shi Yoon.
10 0
On School 2017 • May 11, 2019
Title School 2017
SOOO GOOD. I loved this show and the friendship between the leads. I am mad however that we don't get to see a kiss. I know that that's the usual but really? C'mon they're 18 and planning on staying together with no kiss? I call bs!
8 2
On Fight for My Way • May 11, 2019
Title Fight for My Way
UGHHH another one of my favs. The chemistry and friendship is so much I am smiling while writing. I'll never forget this show as it has given me such heartbreak that I don't have a childhood friend/bestfriend that I can later marry lmaoooo
6 1
On Cheese in the Trap • May 11, 2019
Title Cheese in the Trap Spoiler
I loved this show but if I were to ever die of second lead syndrome, it would be at the fault of this drama. I am still, years later, upset that Hong Seol and InHo don't end up together. IDGAF they should have because the other dude was toxic af and shouldn't end up with her even if he changed.
5 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • May 11, 2019
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I watched this when it was premiering and it is still one of my favorites. The chemistry and honesty of feelings in this show was the best. They're friendship that turned relationship was probably the cutest thing I have ever had the pleasure to bare witness.
6 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • May 11, 2019
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
FUCK the negative reviews this was one of my all time favorite dramas! I rewatched this several times over as it was premiering and then rewatched with my family members.
17 3
On Love O2O • May 11, 2019
Title Love O2O
This drama was cute. I liked the characters and REALLY liked the strong, smart female lead. That being said, skinship isn't a big deal to me at all BUT, if you're going to have kiss scenes have someone who can kiss or don't it at all. It was so uncomfortable to watch because it made me question if she was either uncomfortable herself, didn't like him, or just didn't know how to do kiss scenes. They should not have closed up on her face so much, I feel like I could hear her thoughts throughout the whole kiss. However if you can get over that, they had cute chemistry and love.
9 0
On ToGetHer • May 11, 2019
Title ToGetHer
I actually really enjoyed this show and I did not expect that at all. I started watching like who tf is this pretty boy but then I grew to like him and the relationship between him and the girl. Momo is literally the best I love her heart but wish she was a little more aggressive towards everyone but the lead male lol
2 0
On Accidentally in Love • May 11, 2019
Title Accidentally in Love
Loved this! Overall just funny and cute asf!
0 0
On Meteor Garden • May 11, 2019
Title Meteor Garden
I really enjoyed this version and out of all of them it was one of my favs. You will not like this drama if you don't care for character development as well as realistic feelings. The emotions do go back and forth but without it, you would not have such amazing chemistry. I did not regret a single second of this drama. The music, food, and characters were all amazing.
3 0
On Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge • May 11, 2019
Title Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
This show wound up in my top 10. I really enjoyed it, especially because I found it to be different from any drama I have seen, which is probably millions of Chinese, Thai, Korean and Japanese.Very good to watch around Halloween, It's not scary but themed perfectly for it. Overall I loved this couple and their unique romance.
1 0

