News
On Immortality • Jul 6, 2026
Title Immortality
bisakah kalian berhenti berkomentar?? ππ
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 3, 2025
Title Revenged Love
BL cina = gem π
4 0
On Yu Jun Chang Ge • Apr 19, 2025
Title Yu Jun Chang Ge
where we can watch?
0 2
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 24, 2025
Title Love for Love's Sake
I love every their sweet scene. my favorite one is cheeks kiss at the street, OMG CRIED πππ
3 0
Replying to KEIGHT • Feb 24, 2025
Title Love for Love's Sake
Its not in my netflix nor iqiq π i want to watch it
you can watch in LokLok apk π
0 0
On Jazz for Two • Feb 21, 2025
Title Jazz for Two
THAT FOREHEAD KISS IS MY FAVORITE OMG CRIEEEDDDDπππππππππππ€
2 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 12, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
Arashii acting so naturall, I cant π£
1 0
On Laws of Attraction • Dec 10, 2024
Title Laws of Attraction
I tought it would be sad ending, but..... ππ€£π I love JamFilm chemistry!!! I hope they will have new series again in the future π€§
2 2
Replying to Pretty Boy • Dec 3, 2024
Title Pretty Boy
Replying to deleted comment
oh, nothing π€
0 1
On To Sir, with Love • Dec 3, 2024
Title To Sir, with Love
capek banget nontonnya oi woakwoakwoak
0 0
On Pretty Boy • Dec 1, 2024
Title Pretty Boy
sayang sekali bukan double lead man π₯²
0 3
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
their acting so amazing, very natural, I like their chemistry too, YuXi VERY HANDSOME I CRIIIEEEDDDD
21 2
On My Only 12% • Nov 2, 2024
Title My Only 12%
I just finish this series, OMG THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!!! THEIR ACTING VERY NATURAL, Santa x Earth chemistry like they already have met when they was born π
π
4 0
On Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote • Nov 1, 2024
Person Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote
happy birthday, cuttiiee~~ waiting for your more new series ufufufu
2 0
Replying to BadPenny • Oct 29, 2024
Title Fourever You
They aren't side CP's. All 4 pairings are main characters. They each have their own book. This first season features…
thanks for your explanation, coincidentally I haven't read the novel, I only know that when Thai makes a BL series there is always a side CP, so I apologize if I thought that way. that's good then, I think it seems like a manga with various short stories π€
1 0
On Fourever You • Oct 27, 2024
Title Fourever You
That's why I don't really like BL drama with many side CP within. Some people always compare one CP with another CP π. Please to Thai BL production, just making drama with focus to one CP only
4 3
On Fourever You • Oct 27, 2024
Title Fourever You
cooheart 's acting is so cute!! π
6 2
On The Sign • Oct 26, 2024
Title The Sign
their action scene like profesional actor who already have a thousand tittle this kind of genre
2 0
On Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat • Oct 24, 2024
Person Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat
baru kali ini denger BL actor going public sampai tunangan π₯Ή
0 0
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3 0

