Editorials
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 24, 2023
Title Night Has Come
okay!!! OKAY!!! COUNT ME IN! I love teen movies, like duty after school and all of us are dead kinda vibe. friends…
*action teen movies
1 0
On Night Has Come • Nov 24, 2023
Title Night Has Come
okay!!! OKAY!!! COUNT ME IN! I love teen movies, like duty after school and all of us are dead kinda vibe. friends and death! let's go! I just hope it doesn't end as horribly as DAS
7 4
On My Man Is Cupid • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
wow! the synopsis sounds so good already
3 0
Replying to RandomKdrama • Nov 24, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
I don't understand Wi Ha Joon.He was one of the main characters in one of the biggest shows in the world. He can…
he's a main lead her tho just as he was also main lead in worst of evil. it's not THAT secondary. like co-leading
3 0
Replying to 11454413 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Twins
this bl gives me 2019 vibes i can't explain. it feels like i should be watching it while waiting for episodes…
what series are those?
0 2
Replying to Yoana K • Nov 24, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I'm wondering if Charlie actually is Alpha 🤔
me too. no offense but he looks omega af
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 24, 2023
Title VIP Only
you mean Vietnam bl? or what's VBL?
oh ok. thanks
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 23, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
and is it just me but this pairing don't really seem to suit eo. no offense to them or their fans, they just don't…
I've actually seen a lot of that in bl pairing and it wasn't all that bad in some cases but this just doesn't click
0 3
Replying to Porpora • Nov 23, 2023
Title Playboyy
When you’re so bored you nitpick everything:- they ruined the only couple I was interested in with the freaking…
same! God same!!!
0 0
Replying to chanel • Nov 23, 2023
Title Playboyy
DIES FROM CRINGE
I'm dead and my ghost is still being haunted by it
0 0
On Playboyy • Nov 23, 2023
Title Playboyy
wait, who am I? what am I? God what? why am I watching this? atp I'd rather watch Naughty babe which I find cringe as hell and dropped. if not for my curiosity, what will I be watching this for God?!!
4 4
Replying to h.a • Nov 23, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
i feel bd for the brother he is the most unlucky person in the drama ,his baby Brother is life yet dead and he…
for real!
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 23, 2023
Title Vigilante
wait he has revealed his face to Mr Bang, now what?!
now stupid Mr Bang, has seen his face, I mean the assassin
0 0
On Vigilante • Nov 23, 2023
Title Vigilante
wait he has revealed his face to Mr Bang, now what?!
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 23, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
sigh. I didn't know it was Ohm from OhmFluke and Ming from IFYLITA who did this, I knew they looked familiar and…
and is it just me but this pairing don't really seem to suit eo. no offense to them or their fans, they just don't match imo but y'all don't care rgt? let's just watch.
2 5
Replying to niso2020 • Nov 23, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
Could it be his refusal to act?
lmfaooo. the way this clicked
1 0
On Bake Me Please • Nov 23, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
sigh. I didn't know it was Ohm from OhmFluke and Ming from IFYLITA who did this, I knew they looked familiar and now that I really know, I hope I feel this as I dod in episode 1, even though it wasn't much cause it was just okayish
0 6
Replying to junah • Nov 23, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
We can judge fairly in reality. But this is drama, fun fiction supposed to be drama. for me drama is an escape,…
says someone who is literally judging a movie that was tagged to be what it exactly is! like move tf on if ypu can't watch! jeez I'm tired of ypu idiots that think you can just say negative shots all the damn time! don't you get tired?!
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 22, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
nobody gives a fvck
you thought you did something. come talk to me again when you mature and avoid letting your love for your oppa take some sense away from you
1 1
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Nov 22, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Looks like site has ton of thirsty teens or mid aged girls with mentality of a schoolgirl.
tbh true af
0 0

1