News Replying to liamhain • Oct 12, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I did not watch all episodes properly and skipped some scenes, as I'm waiting for the entirety to be released…
don't mind them. you aren't dense. they just don't get it. I've experienced it also
1 0
Replying to Tajia • Oct 12, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Just a stupid curiosity:why was everyone so surrprised about who the top was,like i have atleast seen 100 edits…
same. I always know the top. always
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Oct 12, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
It's the case for every series,i feel like destroying everything while waiting for i feel you linger in the air…
at least IFYLITA is almost an hour long
1 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 12, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
this hardly happens to me I swr but same
yeah I'm loving them too honestly
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 12, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Taiwan always delivers tbh.
this
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
Ok. Thanks for your recommendation. It was nice doing business with you🤝.Let me go check them out.😀
you're highly welcome
1 0
Replying to Chuuya • Oct 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
I’m obsessed with I Feel You Linger in The Air ♥️
ikr. it's surprisingly so good
1 0
Replying to purplearmy • Oct 12, 2023
Title Love in Translation
Y'all are doing dirty with the rating 😭💀
should it be higher or lower?
0 3
On Only Friends • Oct 11, 2023
Title Only Friends
man, my currently ongoing drama watchlist is packed with good series. not one has disappointed me till now. Only friends.My Personal weatherman.Kiseki: dear to me.You are mine. War for survival.I cannot reach you. Strong girl Namsoon.I feel you linger in the air.Twinkling watermelon.The kidnapping day
5 4
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
but guys don't you think it's high time we bl fans protest?! why would they give us 1 episode every week and it's just 20 minutes!!!
7 3
Replying to cambear • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Episode 9 felt like it lasted for 10 seconds :(
ikr. and honselty all the epsidoe feels like that. why one episode every week?!!
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
y'all can never understand. I love this series as fvck. I love both couples so much but I think I prefer the second…
Taiwan always delivers tbh.
2 10
Replying to jjosjso • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
man louis chiang knows how to act!!!
brooooooo!!!! Broo!!!! He is so good.
2 0
Replying to ongaku • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
2nd couple syndrome here🖐
this hardly happens to me I swr but same
1 3
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
y'all can never understand. I love this series as fvck. I love both couples so much but I think I prefer the second leads
3 13
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 11, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
wandered why this was rated high and decided t check it put and I just have to say. onof my best decision ever! please don't miss out on this. TRUST ME!!
8 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Oct 11, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
so he's going to kiss a dog intimately in this series then. great!
1 0
On The Kidnapping Day • Oct 11, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
ok I earlier commented that this was a boring one but bro, am I mistaken. it's so good.
7 2
Replying to Isabelle • Oct 11, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
i don't even know why but i have a feeling taekhyun will die while saving rohee
same
1 0
Replying to sage • Oct 11, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
I have a feeling ro hee killed her parents
eeeeiiii seolma
2 0

1