Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Sunsetclouds22 • Oct 14, 2023
Whewwwww! Ep 8 was so hard to watch. All his efforts to become a doctor, down the drain. Heartbreaking.
ikr?!!!! like that shoupd be illegal
3 2
Replying to Lyson • Oct 14, 2023
Despite the unrealistically concentrated amount of gay dudes in this show, I am enjoying it quite a lot.
lmfaooo. true that
4 0
Replying to DesireeWhite • Oct 14, 2023
Does this air every two weeks? It seemed forever until episode 8 came out 😩
did episode 8 come out this week? isn't the release date Thursdays and fridays
0 0
Replying to liamhain • Oct 12, 2023
I did not watch all episodes properly and skipped some scenes, as I'm waiting for the entirety to be released…
don't mind them. you aren't dense. they just don't get it. I've experienced it also
1 0
Replying to Tajia • Oct 12, 2023
Just a stupid curiosity:why was everyone so surrprised about who the top was,like i have atleast seen 100 edits…
same. I always know the top. always
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Oct 12, 2023
It's the case for every series,i feel like destroying everything while waiting for i feel you linger in the air…
at least IFYLITA is almost an hour long
1 1
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
Ok. Thanks for your recommendation. It was nice doing business with you🤝.Let me go check them out.😀
you're highly welcome
1 0
Replying to Chuuya • Oct 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
I’m obsessed with I Feel You Linger in The Air ♥️
ikr. it's surprisingly so good
1 0
On Only Friends • Oct 11, 2023
Title Only Friends
man, my currently ongoing drama watchlist is packed with good series. not one has disappointed me till now. Only friends.My Personal weatherman.Kiseki: dear to me.You are mine. War for survival.I cannot reach you. Strong girl Namsoon.I feel you linger in the air.Twinkling watermelon.The kidnapping day
5 4
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 11, 2023
but guys don't you think it's high time we bl fans protest?! why would they give us 1 episode every week and it's just 20 minutes!!!
7 3
Replying to cambear • Oct 11, 2023
Episode 9 felt like it lasted for 10 seconds :(
ikr. and honselty all the epsidoe feels like that. why one episode every week?!!
1 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 11, 2023
y'all can never understand. I love this series as fvck. I love both couples so much but I think I prefer the second…
Taiwan always delivers tbh.
2 10
Replying to jjosjso • Oct 11, 2023
man louis chiang knows how to act!!!
brooooooo!!!! Broo!!!! He is so good.
2 0
Replying to ongaku • Oct 11, 2023
2nd couple syndrome here🖐
this hardly happens to me I swr but same
1 3