News
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 7, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
wow 8.9. I thought y'all said you wouldn't like this
1 0
On My Dearest Part 2 • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
this poster has almost the same vibe of the poster of an upcoming movie, moon in the day. or is it just me?
1 2
On Moon in the Day • Oct 7, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
the description is confusing but ok
20 0
Replying to Popeye • Oct 7, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
Series is same like it’s title.
lmfaooo
1 0
Replying to EzeGrace • Oct 7, 2023
Title Crazy Handsome Rich
Jesus christ when i thought Nigerians are bad went it comes to movie, Crazy Handsome rich is the worst BL series…
lolzz this must be bad cause Nigerian Movies are just out of it honestly, especially those African Magic rubbish. I'm not going to try it then.
1 1
On Crazy Handsome Rich • Oct 7, 2023
Title Crazy Handsome Rich
lmfaoooooo 5.5, that's the lowest rating I've seen on this app. is it that bad?
2 1
Replying to terrylvr • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
sorry what even is this
ugghhh series?
0 0
Replying to Maggi64 • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
If you mean to stop comparing it to MBM because MBM is vastly superior, then I agree. In fact, I just compared…
bro ikr? MBM literally has one of the most miscommunication I've ever seen in a series
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
I like it, but Mizuki is too possesive
my guilty pleasure tbh. my eyes are blessed
7 0
Replying to AhlaamSherriff • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
I love it and want to watch the last episode now. I also don't want next week to be the last episode.
the way my smile dropped. I just realized this
3 0
Replying to nysttren • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
If anyone is interested in listening to the full OP its called Träumerei by GANG PARADE. It's an absolute BANGER…
what's OP?
0 1
On My Personal Weatherman • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
sigh. Broo!!!!!!! y'all just don't get! I LOOOVE this fvcking series with everything in my heart. it's such my guilty pleasure. the end if the last episode...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! my type of red flags
14 0
On You Are Mine • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
I'm loving this more and more. y'all don't understand
5 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
actually some of the thai bl nc scenes made me uncomfortable
same.
0 0
Replying to Tst18 • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
Their chemistry is something else. Every time they locked eyes, I felt butterflies in my stomach. The scenes were…
agreed
0 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
The sexual tension between these two is no joke! They're both adorable in their own way, Shun Yu is such a cute…
ikr?!!!
0 0
Replying to LoveOverrated • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
There is just something about the way they look at each other.
ikr!
0 0
Replying to LoveOverrated • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
"should I be more straightforward?" Please do so, Shun Yu is panicking on the other side.😂😂😂I l love…
ikr?!!!
0 0
Replying to Meowchi • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
101 ways to be dumb like Shun Yu 🤣I love when he looks at his boss with googly owl eyes like "why are you so…
his looks are so cute tbh. I love that chemistry
2 0
On You Are Mine • Oct 7, 2023
Title You Are Mine
bro is dvmb af cause how don't you get it? man's hot for you
6 0

1
