Editorials
Replying to vicarious • 17 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I think they should remove Romance from the genres and add slight romance to the tags instead
exactly
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • 17 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Maybe they add this bcz of romance between Pi-O and Jae In
Yeah but I answered her question just bcz she asked there's a romance tag, if they added romance tag then it could be cuz of that not bcz of Pi-O and Yeong jo
2 0
Replying to Ri joo • 18 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Pio Worked so hard to make money for searching for him.. was ready to pay 6 millions for his sake.. accepted to…
ikr!! I feel so bad for him
1 0
Replying to CassCedillo • 18 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
is this like a bl or bromance ?
Bromance, no BL. The ML is kinda involve with a girl as well but thats not the main plot of the show.
1 0
Replying to mint_chip • 18 hours ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I see romance tag, spoil pls: between who? Is it a major plot? Im looking more for bromance part so im curious
Maybe they add this bcz of romance between Pi-O and Jae In
2 6
Replying to dany_elle1908 • 2 days ago
Title The Scandal
I will give u one nowTwelve 🤣6.2 and has a lot of famous actors in
oh god that show was so horrible could not even passed 2 episodes 🤣🤣
4 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • 2 days ago
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Damn last 3 episode were a wild ride! And not to mention those episode boiled my blood as well like WTF you guys are so slow 🤣 as expected from Police. And they were this close 🤏 from something big could happen. Acting was great and it was more of story and case focused with bit of romance I liked it. Different from usual genre. solid 9/10.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 2 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
finally today is Saturdat
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • 2 days ago
Title ChermChey
this show don't have any great kisses?
oops
0 0
Replying to nayoichi • 4 days ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
has not been officially confirmed, even though the actors themselves have stated it several times.
yes ikr! I don't trust anything till official confirmation so... yeah
2 1
Replying to nayoichi • 4 days ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
has not been officially confirmed, even though the actors themselves have stated it several times.
that's what I was asking, I saw some reels on insta that people saying it is officially confirmed but it is just they are saying cuz of some casting hiring news and some. the show is still pending for confirmation news from production company. But at this point I guess s2 is coming as alot of thing is happening lately
1 3
Replying to nayoichi • 4 days ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
has not been officially confirmed, even though the actors themselves have stated it several times.
I hope at this point they announce it already officially
2 1
Replying to nayoichi • 4 days ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
has not been officially confirmed, even though the actors themselves have stated it several times.
that I knew that cuz since the show ended the cast keep saying s2 will come but I was waiting for production Confirmation news
1 1
Replying to nayoichi • 4 days ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
has not been officially confirmed, even though the actors themselves have stated it several times.
but people are now keep saying it is officially confirmed and shooting is soon going to start??
1 12
Replying to irbaz51_161 • 5 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
16 ep?!
16 ep era is coming back?😮
4 0
On Love in Disguise • 5 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
16 ep?!
2 3
Replying to Ari • 5 days ago
Title Between Steps
I really wanted to know 😭😭
I think so
1 0
On Between Steps • 5 days ago
Title Between Steps
this drama feels like this is gonna make us cry or just give us warm cozy vibes, also the cinematography is wow
8 0
On Police in Love • 5 days ago
Title Police in Love
this is goood actually and funny as well 🤣🤣
2 0
On The Scandal • 5 days ago
Title The Scandal
this was.... bad
8 0
