Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021

irbaz51_161

Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 9, 2026
idk why people are dont liking it that much but I was SO SO SOOOO GOOOODDD!! I binged watched all episodes and now I am sobbing 😭 it was so cuteeeeeee and the END 🥹🥹
15 2
Replying to iamme • Aug 9, 2026
how was it?
watched 2 episodes and ut us amazing!! must watchh
4 0
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Aug 8, 2026
um but haein-
I love him! I am watching for him bur found out there are other great cast members too
1 0
Replying to TNina • Aug 8, 2026
just watching eps 2, … loved HaYoung, she’s talented & pretty🙂
she is!!
3 0
Replying to AliyatAdedeji • Aug 7, 2026
is it just me or i feel like the whole thing with pasin betraying them could have been avoided. ok hear me out,…
I was thinking that from the moment he comes in, but he did not and see what he did! I know he love his son but atleast he should have TRUSTED THEM! he trusted them for whole life but now?? I didn't liked him that much and I am glad I did not disappointed
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Aug 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
So good, it’s so worth watching it
is the suspense is great?
1 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
watch 4 minutes and you will be blew off lol
oh, well I guess I gotta re watch some specific scenes again lmao
1 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 5, 2026
exactly! very poor subtitling on Netflix
Well I drop or rate lower when I see some serious propaganda or something brainwashing. and It's true Entertainment is now slowly injecting alot of things we don't notice yet but will have a long term consequences
1 0
Replying to wingsofsage • Aug 5, 2026
it's really funny to me that in every episode of payback till now, people keep saying his face is ordinary/boring.…
He is HANDSOME no doubt but that's bcz in a webtoon people keep saying he has an ordinary face even though he was very good looking there as well. so maybe they stayed true to webtoon that's why
2 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
Wow BINGED 6 Episodes and Damn this adaptation is sooo goood!! I love how they stayed true to the manhua but idk…
its been long since I read the manhua. now I am craving to binge read it again after I finish this
2 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
Okay. Sunny is pretty good looking but I want to punch his face.
watch 4 minutes and you will be blew off lol
0 4
Replying to antacademia • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
was waiting for a mass arrest of some sort of all the investors that were trafficking actors but it never came??…
I also noticed. in some episodes were bad or missing.
2 0
On Payback • Aug 5, 2026
Title Payback
Wow BINGED 6 Episodes and Damn this adaptation is sooo goood!! I love how they stayed true to the manhua but idk it's feeling like it is moving fast 🥹😭😭 cuz manhua feel a bit slow burn 🔥 still both actors are so gorgeous! It's a good thing that I waited and binged all 6 episodes back to back. ufffff. I had to go for a job otherwise I would have completed it today 🫠😂
4 1