Details

  • Last Online: Apr 15, 2022
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 6, 2021
Replying to aoitanaka • Apr 15, 2022
Title Tokyo Vice
extremely loved this drama. ! Crime story and detective! Fun! loved the cast as well.
agree! I watched all 5 episodes and cannot wait for more of it. !!
2 1
Replying to 9091839 • Dec 14, 2021
Does anyone know where I can purchase the manga?
the live action version or the original manga series?
1 1
Old_Anime_Lady • Dec 12, 2021
Strongly recommended: Avalanche (2021), La Grande Maison Tokyo ( 2019), Unnatural (2018), From 5 to 9 (2015) - ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Love the Japanese drama. They have the best ideas and they never afraid to experiment new stories/ideas.
1 0
On Avalanche • Dec 12, 2021
Title Avalanche
put this on Netflix...every eps is getting interesting... never want this drama to end now....
by the way, Maryjun Takahashi looks great in this drama...
7 1
Replying to Shizuka • Dec 7, 2021
my two favourite actresses: Nagano Mei and Ishihara Satomi 👩‍👧💟👩‍👧💟👩‍👧💟
both actresses are cute and gorgeous. Agree!
4 0
On Nagano Mei • Dec 7, 2021
Person Nagano Mei
now she is in my age group... I love her movies and drama....
Love her eyes!
4 0
On Nanao • Dec 7, 2021
Person Nanao
honestly.. she does looks beautiful and gorgeous. im 24 years old, but I find her attractive.
1 0
On La Grande Maison Tokyo • Dec 7, 2021
not sure what is the hype about this drama, but once you start watching it, it is quite catchy!!
the cast performance was great... especially Kimura Takuya
3 0
Replying to guyun • Dec 7, 2021
because like is Chishiya going to die?
I totally got suck in after the 2nd episode... thirsty for more.
1 0
On Iribito • Dec 7, 2021
Title Iribito
first eps is incredibly good.
2 0
On Long Vacation • Dec 6, 2021
this drama is incredibly good. no wonder it is rated top in Asia in the year '97. Same year I was born. Amazing. just did some research on it.... nice
3 0