Editorials Replying to KP107 • Sep 11, 2021
Title Pbop Phee Jao
Mine too!😮💨
& yet I still added it to my "plan to watch" list. 😜 😂
1 1
On Empresses in the Palace • Sep 10, 2021
Title Empresses in the Palace
*sigh* I need another palace drama like this one to binge watch but I think I may have seen literally ALL of the good ones! -_-
7 3
On Legend of Heavenly Tear: Phoenix Warriors • Sep 6, 2021
Title Legend of Heavenly Tear: Phoenix Warriors
this drama should have been about 18-24 episodes and cut out 75% of the brouhaha! It had some great characters with consistent behaviors and even some surprising & refreshing relationship interactions, but the plot didn't allow me as a watcher to fully appreciate those better aspects at all. #ConflictedFeelings
0 1
On Legend of Heavenly Tear: Phoenix Warriors • Sep 6, 2021
Title Legend of Heavenly Tear: Phoenix Warriors
Just finished this and I don't think I'll ever be able to comprehend that mess of a plot and ending.
1 0
On Ban Shu Legend • Sep 2, 2021
Title Ban Shu Legend
20 episodes in and the ML/FL "romance" is nearly non-existent, which is usually a big NO for me in this kind of drama. However, I still find to weirdly like this drama because I adore the FL.
1 0
On The Journey of Flower 2015 • Aug 31, 2021
Title The Journey of Flower 2015
ep1 subtitles on iQiyi are NOT good. I wonder if they get better? -__-
0 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 31, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
FINALLY a drama in 2021 I was totally immersed in from start to finish! Drama withdrawal symptoms in 3..2..1...
9 0
On Wonderful Fate • Aug 31, 2021
Title Wonderful Fate
I love the chefs in this show SO much!!!
3 0
On Wonderful Fate • Aug 31, 2021
Title Wonderful Fate
okay. not my usual type of drama to watch but the FL is adorably hilarious. I'm here for her facial expressions alone! LOVE.
7 1
On Man Dok Ngew • Aug 15, 2021
Title Man Dok Ngew
even without subtitles, this drama was unpalatable. A bunch of cheating men and the women who fight over and forgive them. The end. BLECK.
0 0
On Pbop Phee Jao • Aug 7, 2021
Title Pbop Phee Jao
wow. that synopsis needs someone to rewrite it. my brain just exploded x_0
4 3
On Evil Head • Aug 7, 2021
Title Evil Head
whuuuut did I just read??? 0_o
5 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Jul 27, 2021
Title She Was Pretty
I've seen all the versions including the Turkish one. But I must say that the Japanese one (currently airing)…
oooooh thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to Cat Quarles • Jul 18, 2021
Title Lub Luang Jai
I wonder if I will ever be able to watch Masu Junyang in another role w/out being prejudiced against him. He did…
this was literally me. "Joe". Yikes. I wanted to throat punch him SO bad and then I finally saw him in another show and I auto-hated him because of his role here. There's no going back for me LOL
2 0
On The Betrayal • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Betrayal
oooooh a Thai version of this drama with Ken? Yes, please!!! ^_^
0 0
Replying to Jenna • Jul 12, 2021
Title Roy Leh Marnya
On ep10 wondering where can this go from here??? lol SO many fights already >.
nevermind... i see they brought out ALL the cliche plots to play. Meh.
1 0
On Roy Leh Marnya • Jul 12, 2021
Title Roy Leh Marnya
On ep10 wondering where can this go from here??? lol SO many fights already >.<
1 1
Replying to WaitingforJintoAct • Jul 8, 2021
Title A Man's Story
kissasian
thank you!
1 0
On A Man's Story • Jun 23, 2021
Title A Man's Story
anyone know where to watch with eng subtitles? ^_^
0 2
On Pretty Li Hui Zhen • Jun 14, 2021
Title Pretty Li Hui Zhen
could they really not make her freckles look a little more realistic instead of like paint on a baby doll's face. Argh!
4 1
2
1