Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2026
Replying to Tia • Jan 21, 2026
Tae-Seok isn't Se-Hun's father, this was implied a few times.
that's a juicy ass twist since manager hwang acts fatherly to him. who knows?
3 1
Replying to Tia • Jan 21, 2026
Tae-Seok isn't Se-Hun's father, this was implied a few times.
yes! there was an argument between them and tae seok blurted, 'if i hadn't took u in..." something like that. se hoon is not tae seok's son. jung won and se mi are his biological children.
2 10
On First Man • Jan 20, 2026
Title First Man
This drama is slow af. Eunjung, I love u but babes this new drama of yours is such a bore. Queen's House is really THAT girl, yes? This one, I'm not sure yet. BUT I will keep on watching to support u. Hoping for an interesting week, though.
6 0