I was more excited about the preview. Looks like Seok Jin's mom was sane back then. The news of the dad passing made her what she is now. I knew it! Sounds to me like another case of Jung Suk Hee. I wouldn't be shocked if Cheongma was involved. Maybe he knew? That's why he's deliberately making moves to Hae Ra.
And wow! Another backstory of Ae Sook. Her character as a villain is getting deeper and deeper. She really is the FL.
The grandma reminds me of the horrible mother in Queen’s house. All she talks about is money. I can’t stand…
i really do hope she changes. jae in's mom in queen's house has got one of the best character developments in the series. from the almighty, uppity rich woman to a broke woman with dementia who grows fond of the ML's niece and mom.
Does that family look like one you can depend on? The twins are cute and supportive but they're kids. Who else?
i think gyu oh can understand. at least start at him. gyu yeong is too condescending but is actually afraid of gyu rim. dad is very immature and can be pretty judgmental. with the twins... hmm, i think both of them can really grasp the situation if gyu rim opens up. they're minors but they're already socially aware. plus, they're really on her side.
however, with gyu rim's character, yeah no word is ever gonna come out, and it's frustrating!
i think the dad stubbing his toe ain't scripted hahahahaha
gosh gyu rim and her inability to communicate. i get it. i get the pain she has. she really has this eldest daughter personality to carry the burden all to herself. but girl!! it's exhausting!!! would it really hurt u to tell your family that u lost your child???? they deserve to know the truth so they can protect u, console u. because until u do, every one will just misunderstand.
Ohhh Mi Ran pretending to be her mom I bet you are right and that will happen! I am surprised that Mi Ran has…
it's either that family is dumb dumb or the chairman already knows who ae sook is and is pretending to just play along. i won't be shocked if he knows about the baby switch.
yeah i feel like mi ran will pretend to be eun seol's mother for the time being because of hee jung's notes. i can feel it. curious tho how will she keep the joo ae sook identity a secret? can jung sun remember who ae sook is?
Well, it will be quite satisfying to see MiRan's downfall as she seems to be a psychopath. No loyalty or affection…
I really feel sad for that Manager. He's just doing all the dirty work because of his love for Mi Ran. When I saw his eyes during that river scene, I could see the boy who once grew up with her. Damn that woman! She deserves hell!
In the preview, she says that someone else is the killer so she figured it out. Maybe the suicide note has a different…
this is what I've been thinking! For Episode 21, Eun Seol is gonna be emotional first. However, I think she will start questioning the motive and will be more rational about it. let's see. i'm excited how this will turn up.
Don't understand why she gave him his notebook back? Why not send it to the police and arrest him?
I feel like wanted to rattle Manager Na more so he can do some drastic shit, opening a can of worms. That will be more conclusive evidence. Too bad, Mi Ran nipped it in the bud.
She's not a serial killer, She's just covering her arss cuz Eun Seol is on to her discovering her secret. So,…
yes that's true. eun seol is emotional as of now but i think once she clears her head, she'll notice that something was off with that note. the timing, maybe?
hmm what if Seok Jin's mother is just another case of Jung Suk Hee from The First Man? what if someone in Cheongma was responsible for her disability, Seok Jin found out and was secretly plotting revenge. it's gonna be shallow if he's just a simple gold digger.
I still don't feel Mi Ran as a villain. I need her to have more screen time. I need more venom! Gosh, less of Hae Ra please! I don't want another variant of Choi Yuna and Joo Young Chae.
And wow! Another backstory of Ae Sook. Her character as a villain is getting deeper and deeper. She really is the FL.
however, with gyu rim's character, yeah no word is ever gonna come out, and it's frustrating!
gosh gyu rim and her inability to communicate. i get it. i get the pain she has. she really has this eldest daughter personality to carry the burden all to herself. but girl!! it's exhausting!!! would it really hurt u to tell your family that u lost your child???? they deserve to know the truth so they can protect u, console u. because until u do, every one will just misunderstand.
jang seo hee is sooooo good! i'm so glad she accepted this role as a villain!
she ain't really afraid to kill, huh? i wonder what punishment suits for her. death? going crazy? definitely not jail.
I still don't feel Mi Ran as a villain. I need her to have more screen time. I need more venom! Gosh, less of Hae Ra please! I don't want another variant of Choi Yuna and Joo Young Chae.