News
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Sep 5, 2020
Title Fall in Love with Fox
It's on iQIYI as His Highness Fox Lord Falls In Love
Thanks, I watch the movie on iqiyi. I was asking if anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end
1 0
Replying to Creature • Aug 26, 2020
Article Soju's Top 10 Dramas with Sad Endings
I also like to watch dramas with happy endings mainly because the way my life has been going it's definitely not…
I love happy endings as well
0 0
On Fall in Love with Fox • Aug 22, 2020
Title Fall in Love with Fox
I like the ending song. Anyone know the name of it?
0 2
Replying to Sophie blank • May 26, 2020
Title Living with a Ghost
Where can you watch this dramas please let me know
I can't find it either. I have looked everywhere for it but can't find it
2 0
Replying to Vivian • May 3, 2020
Title Living with a Ghost
Is this a remake of a Chinese drama? I remember watching something similar in a TVB Show in Cantonese.
Unfortunately I don't know, because it seems that it is airing but no one can seem to find it to watch it.
2 0
On Living with a Ghost • Apr 29, 2020
Title Living with a Ghost
Is this airing or on hold due to virus? It says it is airing but can't find it anywhere on the internet!!!!
0 0
Replying to Denise • Apr 29, 2020
Title Deja Vu
I'm enjoying it so far :)
Where did you find it up to date with english subtitles
0 1
On Best Mistake Season 2 • Apr 24, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2
Where can I watch season 2 in the USA with english subtitles?
0 1
Replying to intel • Apr 24, 2020
Title Living with a Ghost
someone please lmk if it's out anywhere with subs ! >3
I can't find it either.
0 0
On Deja Vu • Apr 20, 2020
Title Deja Vu
Where can I watch this with english subtitles????
0 6
On Until We Meet Again • Feb 14, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
Can someone please read my previous spoiler and verify?
0 0
On Until We Meet Again • Feb 14, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again Spoiler
Can someone verify? I read on one of the Facebook groups about the show that Dean and Pharm will separate for three months to see if what they feel is really love. It is going to be tough watching episodes but interesting, however more tough til they try it's since I know that the series will have a happy ending.
3 2
Replying to bubbleworld • Feb 13, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
Happy! But we will go through some crying to get there, but it will be well worth it!
Thank you
1 1
On Nibiiro no Hako no Naka de • Feb 13, 2020
Title Nibiiro no Hako no Naka de
I hope that they put subtitles on this series!!!!
0 0
On Living with a Ghost • Feb 13, 2020
Title Living with a Ghost
Can anyone tell me where I can watch this with English subtitles????
1 0
On Until We Meet Again • Feb 13, 2020
Title Until We Meet Again
I love this series and I am a sucker for happy endings. Any opinions or thoughts or even facts as to whether or not the series will have a happy ending????
3 3
Replying to milkygabriel • Feb 11, 2020
Title TharnType Special: Our Final Love
hey guys i see it on kissasian, is it the same with the one on vimeo?
So far it is, I'm watching it now.
0 0
Replying to Qase4u • Feb 9, 2020
Title TharnType Special: Our Final Love
This was amazing!I can’t wait for Season 2 since it was officially announced ! YAY!!!!!
Hooray!!! I just hope for another happy ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
7 0
Replying to Kat • Feb 3, 2020
Title TharnType Special: Our Final Love
It's thankfully not very expensive, so it's possible to save up. Meanwhile a lot of sweet snippets and event appearances…
I am currently watching Until we meet again. I haven't seen the other two yet.
1 1
On TharnType Special: Our Final Love • Feb 2, 2020
Title TharnType Special: Our Final Love
Of course they put it up when no money available and all upcoming money spent. Wish it was on a free site like the series is. What to do??
0 4