Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sungkyunkwan
  • Contribution Points: 566 LV5
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 25, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Ji Chang Wook • 6 days ago
Person Ji Chang Wook
His words are the best, as always. Yes, there are mixed responses (myself I'm not a fan of it), but it doesn't mean it was a bad experience for him, and he grows as an actor through it, that's good. Personally I have only praises for his acting and his portrayal of Cho Won, even if the drama itself is a bit disappointing. And knowing he filmed the nude scene himself now (https://www.chosun.com/english/kpop-culture-en/2026/09/22/IVFWLT52R5AFLEFL3MEHR643DI/), I'm even more pleased. ^^
The interview ==> https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/amp/entertainment/shows-dramas/20260922/the-scandal-unconventional-challenge-worth-taking-says-actor-ji-chang-wook
6 3
On Lee Sun • 11 days ago
Person Lee Sun
Finally casted in a new project ! So happy for him. I can't wait ! "100 Days of Deception", it seems to be a small role but at this point it's still better than nothing.
0 0
Replying to melsen • 20 days ago
You didn't enjoy All of Us Are Dead or Kingdom?
Nope, I really dislike the zombies theme. Even "Colony", the latest movie with Ji Chang Wook whom is my all-time favourite actor, it wasn't for me. But here, magic !, it's fine. ^^ Probably because we don't see zombies every two seconds too, which is good.
0 0
On The Last Oath • 22 days ago
I didn't know I needed a BL story to finally enjoy a drama with zombies. Really surprised, and very positively, by everything with this one. The quality of the production, story, music, and of course Chen Liang and Chen Ming Hao who are crushing the screen with their acting. And there will be twenty more episodes ?! Wouah, I can't wait for the next ones.
10 3
Replying to SistahGurl848705 • 26 days ago
No disrespect to OFC, which I really enjoyed, but I am so much more obsessed with this one! Like repeatedly rewatching…
"Duty First, Kiss Later" is more addictive (and we still have four more episodes to go !) but I love rewatching "Old Fashion Cupcake" from time to time, I'm always happy doing it.
2 0
Replying to ecurai • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Scandal
I'm surprised at people having expectations just because they read a book or two. The drama has no promise of…
If a drama or a movie is an adaptation, of course people will have expectations, good or bad, about it, if they have read or seen the original. That's only natural.
3 0
Replying to Koko Puffs • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Scandal
I have a feeling they combined Lady Jeong and Sook’s characters, because why does Nana look so terrified and…
You are mistaken. Hui Yeon behaviour is in accordance with the original character it is based on, and the one seen in "Dangerous Liaisons" for example, as Lady Cho too and their relationship. It's Lady Cho who is supposed to push Hui Yeon in Cho Won's arms by lying and misleading her, if they follow the dynamics of the original story between the characters in this one too.
2 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Scandal
Yes they don't interact in cruel intentions too until the end..this story is different only the premise is similar..and…
"Cruel Intentions" is not a good reference for this story, "Dangerous Liaisons" is one though.
1 0
On The Scandal • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Scandal
The trailer looks very good ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_PWSLFMSAk), and I am waiting for this drama eagerly (the combo sageuk + Ji Chang Wook is my ultimate favourite), but I'm still concerned about how bold it will be. If they don't go as for as "Untold Scandal" or "Dangerous Liaisons" for this adaptation it will fall flat for me. "Les Liaisons dangereuses" is a very transgressive story, so it needs a very bold, mature and raw adaptation to be effective. I don't doubt the actors skills for that, Chang Wook, Son Ye Jin and Nana have been chosen adequately I think, but I hope the direction has not gone too prudish after peeking such a licentious material. I can't wait for the 18th of September to watch it !
4 0
On Son Woo Hyeon • Aug 23, 2026
Person Son Woo Hyeon
I hope his change of management company will bring him nice offers or roles for movies or dramas.
3 0
On Lee Sun • Aug 20, 2026
Person Lee Sun
Almost nothing in two years (I don't really count "K-Idol Invasion")... it's quite disappointing. I thought he was in a good agence with Management See Sun but they do not promote him at all and he has zero project announced so far. He is also barely active on social medias. I want to watch him in a new drama or a movie so bad though.
2 0
Reading some of the comments here, it's actually interesting to see so many people into Japanese BLs, but criticising so many things about it, either because they do not understand or misinterpreted things based on their own culture, and not the Japanese BL manga culture from which these BL dramas come from.

They are typical seme and uke characters and there is nothing disturbing in it based on the original. Loving the title (of course !), loving the dynamic between the characters, loving the actors interpretation of these characters, and thank you Gennosuke for this very sexy shirtless scene, great body.
8 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 7, 2026
This BL is so weird, it's both very good and very bad at the same time. I don't understand how they can do so well on some aspects and so poorly on others.
6 1
Replying to Haru • Jul 18, 2026
I see it completely differently. 😄Considering how much low-effort CGI there usually is in K-dramas and similar…
Well, yes, I saw other comments praising the CGI too, but I don't see any increase in quality personally. It felt too much overall, and also kind of "childish" in a way for some ghosts/spirits, not sharp enough for this kind of story.
Well, that's what is interesting, we don't have all the same standards and points of view. Thank you for being one of the rare persons here who don't just attack others comments because they are not praising the show or the actors and have a different opinion.
0 0