News Details
- Last Online: 14 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: *ੈ✩disappeared into my dramaverse𐙚˚ ༘📮
- Contribution Points: 0 LV0
- Roles:
- Join Date: March 15, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
13
6
1
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
4
13
6
1
1
1
2
I’ve always heard you shouldn’t return a lunch box empty, but putting a beautiful autumn leaf inside? And then saying, 'They say if you catch a falling leaf, luck will come your way. I’m tossing that luck over to you.' ⬅️ The romance levels are actually lethal... I’m losing it. 🍂☘️💓
It’s so good I’m literally tearing up, and just thinking about what’s going to happen to the Eun sisters has me crying in advance. 🥹🫶
Maybe his previous company was involved with that cream, leading to the tragic death of someone he deeply relied on. And what if, after arriving in Deokpung Village by chance, he discovers a victim of that same cream and starts researching a cure using White Flower Nuri mushrooms out of guilt?
Since only the first episode is out, I’m just letting my imagination run wild! 😁 The actual story will probably be totally different, but I can’t wait to see how it unfolds. Staying tuned for ep 2!
Obviously, the second option is the 'right' choice, but is that really easy for a student? Asking someone to find a passion for math even after school hours is just cruel...
But... I still feel sorry for him. I can't help it.God, I hate that I’m like this.
If you have to deal with these annoying 'young fifty' or 'young forty' types, just keep it simple: 'I'm just renting,; or 'It’s a monthly rental and it's pretty tough.' Then, watch them shrug with a look of strange relief, like they're some big-shot executive with a mortgage-free home in Seoul. Just call them a 'pitiful geezer' in your head and move on. They’ll be out of the company soon enough anyway.