News Details
- Last Online: 13 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: *ੈ✩disappeared into my dramaverse𐙚˚ ༘📮
- Contribution Points: 0 LV0
- Roles:
- Join Date: March 15, 2021
- Awards Received:
4
13
6
1
1
1
2
News
Editorials
Editorials
4
13
6
1
1
1
2
That said, 𝗝𝗶 𝗬𝗮𝗼, another second lead who rushed to the female lead’s rescue during her crisis to propose to her, was absolutely magnificent in that night scene. It’s a shame he’s destined to be unrequited, but he looked incredibly cool. 😎
I thought the plot about Seokman being wrongfully arrested due to a flawed investigation would drag on, but the story just charged ahead and even revealed the culprit at the end! I was completely sucked in. This is insane!!!
The scene where Taeju collapses at the funeral was particularly striking—the camera angles, the directing, and the narration were all perfect. My heart breaks for Gibeom and Sunyeong... what are they going to do? 😭😭
The pacing is tight, the fantasy elements look great, and the humor isn't cringey at all—it's just clean and fun. 😁 I especially died laughing during the food tasting scene... I see tvN is still dead serious when it comes to cooking dramas.
I don’t usually let ratings dictate what I watch, but for this one, the low score was a bit of a red flag for me. I’ve been waiting for a sign or a solid review to convince me otherwise… so, is it actually good? Should I give it a shot, or is the criticism justified? 🤣
It’s hilarious how the show never gives the male lead a single moment to actually look "cool." It must have been so hard to deliver lines in that position, but he still managed to talk back and give Ma Jaeyoung a hard time. Seriously, what a performance. . .
Jeon Jaeyeol (the ex) trying to grab Ju Ina’s hand and forcing a hug on her while still wearing his wedding ring? Then No Gijun (the current crush) sees the whole thing. Even though Ina told him it could never work between them, he stays behind and stubbornly wins that plushie just to tell her, "See? It’s not impossible." My heart...
And then that OST lyric kicks in:
“Don’t you know why my heart is like this?”
Her trash father, a married man who abandoned her and her mom, met her for the first time when she was seven, only to completely ignore her.
She found out her mom was a nude model, lashed out at her, and left the house—but while her mom was on her way to find her, she died in an accident.
The first time In-a stood in as a nude model in her mother's place, she finally understood what her mother’s words meant. ⬅️⬅️The reason why Joo Ina is a nude model.
Someone please just give Joo Ina a huge hug😭😭😭😭😭
Reason: I was watching and that specific scene came on.
Seriously, is it even legal to make such a crazy edit using an actor's footage?
This is on the same level as that "Hwang Jungmin Bam Yanggang" meme. I’m actually dying right now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The ultimate pro-tip for dating a chaebol:
Slap them across the face ➔ Start dating.
The formula for making a chaebol lead's heart flutter:
Make him think you're a "weird woman" ➔ Suddenly fall into his arms ➔ His heart skips a beat.
It’s so obvious that Cha Segye is totally smitten right now. 🤣🤣
Alright, now let’s get into that "denial phase" and dive straight into the enemies-to-lovers rom-com vibes! 🤣😭😭
I’m obsessed with their dynamic right now. Gijun has finally realized his feelings and is going full "straight-forward mode," even reaching out to caress her cheek. Meanwhile, Ina—who originally tried to draw a line but is clearly starting to fall for him—responds with just a tiny, subtle touch.
The more scenes Gijun and Ina have together, the more fun the show becomes. Their chemistry is top-tier, and now that the power dynamic is shifting, their bickering and "tiki-taka" have become even more delicious to watch. I’m dying to know how they’ll handle it once they officially start dating—the office romance chaos is going to be legendary!
Also, the sister is becoming a total piece of work. She’s so malicious, but the second things go wrong, she plays the victim and blames everyone else, saying, "I didn't mean for this to happen." We all know if things had gone her way, she would’ve just acted like nothing happened! 🔥😠