Editorials
Replying to MoritzMytem • 10 days ago
Title Match to Marry: With Parents
jin joo has a very special look, she's so beautiful. too bad the season only had 6 ep due to the scandal, but…
Which season is that ship from o: ?
0 0
Lily Alice • Apr 10, 2026
Article Zhang Ling He hits 20+ brand endorsements, upcoming Chinese dramas gain reservations
I'm happy for him, i recently fell in love with his drama ''The best thing''
14 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Jan 23, 2026
Title Love between Lines
she was my favorite in Perfect Match and I honestly thought she and Wang Xing Yue were my favorite OTP but nope.…
Right?! I also loved her in See You Tomorrow and Time and Him Are Just Right
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 23, 2026
Title Love between Lines
One of my fav actresses. I know her from other cdramas, i was surprised She was on this One
4 2
Replying to Evvve • Sep 29, 2025
Title Twinkle Love Season 4
Hi . I was searching to watch some chinese dating shows and saw your comments frequently. I just want some suggestions,…
Where to watch love actually s1? Wetv has restriction and on youtube no subtitles :(
0 1
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Dec 21, 2023
Title See You Tomorrow
i saw it on you tbw list but 'Love Me, Love My Voice'....God Level Tier, slow-burn romance, no drama, green flag…
I am watching that one currently , funny enough ahahah. Still on the early episodes
1 0
On See You Tomorrow • Oct 23, 2023
Title See You Tomorrow
Idk what to say at this point, after being away from dramas for like 1y, i decided to go slowly with this one and damn.. reignited my passion for it once morre, after i finished this i went to the exclusive fairy tale, hidden love, When I Fly Towards You, Falling into you and i need help lol. I feel lost now. How do i find more of this beautiful dramas without a damn annoying break up and a good slow burn romance? Hell ,i could even tolerate lighter and princess MC so i'm not picky, i loved it as well. Btw if there was a discord with MDL do tell <__<
5 6
Big Boss • Oct 21, 2023
List Most beautiful young (Age 20 -30) actress.
Wait , where is my lu yu xiao!?
1 0
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Jan 19, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 5
Who was your favourite couple and why?
0 1
Replying to baddie • Jan 19, 2023
Title Twinkle Love Season 2
Oh this show is crackt lmao don’t think I’ve ever screamed laughed or yelled so much so soon watching a dating…
what's the main couple?
0 1
On Love Catcher in Bali • Jan 15, 2023
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
I'm so happy i actually cried for taeun and suroo T_T
15 1
Replying to Piquina • Nov 27, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
Try "To. Jenny" :) Only two episodes.
Give me more pls x)
1 1
On Soundtrack #1 • Nov 17, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
Anyone knows more kdramas like this? Short but sweet with no annoying characters
0 5
On Why Women Love • May 12, 2022
Title Why Women Love
one of the best dramas ever, love it
3 0
Replying to c3df • May 25, 2020
Title In Time with You
http://lakorngalaxy.com/2020/04/in-time-with-you-2020/
Tyyyyy
2 0
On In Time with You • May 23, 2020
Title In Time with You
Where do i watch the last 4 episodes ;_;
2 2
On Chocolate • Nov 17, 2019
Title Chocolate
Going to watch because of Ha Ji Won
5 0
Replying to emmsssyyyy • Aug 20, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
Put your head on my shoulder
what's PYMHOMS?
0 1