Editorials
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • May 26, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
ıf you mean s1 then..if u like romance watch s1 otherwise u dont need to watch s1 but if u want to understand…
Thank youuuu☺
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • May 26, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
Do I have to watch part 1 to understand this part??
0 2
On Between Us • Dec 13, 2022
Title Between Us
Episode 6 is hands down my favorite episode thus far. Got me sobbing like a baby and squealing like a pig. I'm also really loving Bumblebee and Prince in this episode.
4 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 12, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Honestly I don't think there is anything this drama can do wrong....the acting....the OST.....the chemistry....the plot.....THOSE CLIFFHANGERS....unless something goes horribly wrong in the next 3 episodes this is hands down my favorite drama of the year.
13 0
On Angelababy • Mar 1, 2017
Person Angelababy
Happy birthday stay happy and healthy
0 0