Editorials
Replying to Gojo • Jun 6, 2026
Title Pleasant Outcast
what do you mean
It's a meme from Brazil
1 0
Replying to Ari • Jun 6, 2026
Person Lee Hye Ri
Hyeri is being considered for MANY things!!!
I love this girl so much!
2 0
On Lee Hye Ri • Jun 6, 2026
Person Lee Hye Ri
Hyeri is being considered for MANY things!!!
2 1
On Dream to You • Jun 6, 2026
Title Dream to You
I'm exciteddddddddd
4 0
Replying to Ari • Jun 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Will it still be released in July/August/September? I don't think so, they're probably still filming, maybe it…
I just think it's okay?? But it can happen in those months I mentioned
0 0
Replying to whererosezgrow • Jun 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
This is pure speculation based on its page on Namuwiki saying it will air in August but I would guess this is…
They say it might actually be in August because of a photo they posted about the release month, but nothing is confirmed 😭😭😭
0 1
Replying to whererosezgrow • Jun 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
This is pure speculation based on its page on Namuwiki saying it will air in August but I would guess this is…
I just hope it comes soon, I've been waiting since it was announced
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Jun 6, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Are they still recording?
0 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 6, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson Spoiler
The first 5 episodes are amazing! Please don't give me spoilers if you've already finished!
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 6, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Does anyone who has read the entire webtoon know if there's a love triangle or a secondary couple?
2 0
On My Idol, My Debut • Jun 6, 2026
Title My Idol, My Debut
How many episodes will there be?
0 0
Replying to balsem • Jun 6, 2026
Title My Queen, My Rules
you can find it in a website called "My drama novel"
Okay, thank youuu
1 0
Replying to Ari • Jun 6, 2026
Title Portraits of Delusion
If I get it, I'll be happy, but if I don't, I'll be happy for him because I've been waiting a long time! Just…
ataa, obggg
1 0
Replying to Luffy • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Husband
She is literally one of the best actress in Korea. Haven’t seen a glimpse of this show yet but she was absolutely…
Ohhh okay, I thought you were cool!
0 1
Replying to No One • Jun 5, 2026
Title Dream to You
what’s the official streaming platform?
I also want to know
1 0
Replying to Fangirl Belju • Jun 5, 2026
Title Dream to You
Will replace Doctor on the Edge in the Mon–Tues slot. Is it just me, or has it become a habit to look up what…
I'm the same way, haha!
3 0
On The Long Shot Trial • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Long Shot Trial
Will there be romance? Even if there isn't, I'll still watch it!! :)
3 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Husband
Love a good romance thriller but they're hardly ever made. Can count on my fingers the number of them that do…
I totally agree with you! This one looks very promising.
3 2
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title Portraits of Delusion
If I get it, I'll be happy, but if I don't, I'll be happy for him because I've been waiting a long time! Just…
tem*
0 0
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title Portraits of Delusion
If I get it, I'll be happy, but if I don't, I'll be happy for him because I've been waiting a long time! Just…
quando você leu, você traduzia para o BR ou não?? quando eu leio, eu leio assim quando não em BR
1 3

1
2