Editorials
Replying to Reset Radio • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Same. I don't usually enjoy medical shows, but I'm into it. I like secluded island settings though.
I recommend The Glory, Revenge of Others and Jeongnyeon: The Star is Born. She's the protagonist in both, in most of her roles, she's the lead!
2 2
On Enemies with Benefits • Jun 4, 2026
Title Enemies with Benefits
The first two episodes are great!
0 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Same. I don't usually enjoy medical shows, but I'm into it. I like secluded island settings though.
She has several good roles; if you want recommendations for dramas she's been in, I'm here :)
2 4
Replying to Reset Radio • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Same. I don't usually enjoy medical shows, but I'm into it. I like secluded island settings though.
I don't watch many Korean medical dramas, but I intend to watch more, and this one is a masterpiece right from the first episodes! And I'm not just saying that because it has my favorite actress (Shin Yeeun), I'm truly saying it's magnificent! I need to read the webtoon urgently!! This is perfect.
5 12
Replying to Reset Radio • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
It's how his character is in the webtoon it's based off of.
Give it another chance! It's worth it!
5 2
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 4, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
I'm so excited for the next episodes, I've been waiting for this one for a long time!
9 14
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title One-Of-A-Kind Romance
What's the name? Can you send me the link?
Thank you, friend! ♥︎
1 1
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Could you send me the link to the manga if you have it?
I found it, thank you!
1 0
On Love in Sync • Jun 4, 2026
Title Love in Sync
I hope it comes to Disney in Brasil!
1 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 4, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
I can't wait any longer aaa
1 0
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Could you send me the link to the manga if you have it?
aaaa, I got confused sister LOL
0 2
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Could you send me the link to the manga if you have it?
Just one more question, is it complete?
0 4
Replying to Ari • Jun 4, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Could you send me the link to the manga if you have it?
Thank you, brother!!
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 4, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
July will have many premieres!!
7 1
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 4, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I need to finish watching season 1 urgently!!
2 0
Replying to Alessandra BH • Jun 4, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
i liked the manga , i even remember thinking that the boss wasn't even that cold enough for me haha but i can't…
Could you send me the link to the manga if you have it?
1 7
Replying to Reset Radio • Jun 4, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Yes.
Yay!
2 0
On The Scandal • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Scandal
I can't wait any longer 😭😭
1 0
On Lee Jun Ho • Jun 4, 2026
Person Lee Jun Ho
I love you so much ♥︎
2 0
On Buy King • Jun 4, 2026
Title Buy King
Just come!
4 0

1
2