News
On Black Knight • May 12, 2023
Title Black Knight
So I am watching this show, and I like the visuals and everything but I couldn't put a finger around why I'm not immersed. I thought about it and this show has no mystique to it? Like this is a cyberpunk genre and everything is predictable, the main character has no charisma either. (besides Kim Woo Bin, this dude is awesome). This show is just whatever, something to watch on the second screen. Very unfortunate.
3 0
On Again My Life • Apr 30, 2022
Title Again My Life
Didn't know I would say this about a Lee Joo Gi drama, but this is extremely boring.
0 8
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I nearly fell asleep watching this. Wondering if we are watching the same show.
4 1
On Hot Stove League • Dec 20, 2019
Title Hot Stove League
Someone watched "One outs" too much huh
0 0
On SKY Castle • Jan 25, 2019
Title SKY Castle
I spend 3 days trying to get over the 1st episode. Super boring. How does it have such high ratings?
1 0
On Lee Jong Hyun • Mar 3, 2017
Person Lee Jong Hyun
He looks like BJ 캬하하 LOL
0 0
Replying to mooncake • Mar 2, 2017
Title Bloody Monday
This show is a cringefest, worth a 6.5 at best
I have no idea how someone liked this. I love anime and Kdramas. Tried this and its just too cringe to watch.
1 0
Replying to _Muffty_ • Nov 20, 2016
Title Six Flying Dragons
Just looked up Yi Bang Won.
Found out that he had 18 wifes, 15 sons and 19 daughters.
HOLY SHIT!
Bang it is
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Mar 27, 2016
Title I Hear Your Voice
So I am a guy, and I cant watch this drama cuz every time i see the main lead (girl) i want to punch her face. Am I the only one?
2 2