Editorials
Replying to SunHi • Dec 5, 2022
Game Favourite Side Couple
Honestly the Grim Reaper and Goblin could have also been a choice and I will choose it every time
I must say I would probably choose it too XD
0 0
Replying to emi • Dec 5, 2022
Game Favourite Side Couple
you didn’t use the right picture for flower of evil’s side couple, that’s not do haesoo
Sorry guys!! I got a bunch of images but then they didn't want to upload for some reason and I kind of was already tired of looking for new ones and I guess it flew under my radar? Thank you for noticing it, though, I has been corrected now :)
0 1
Blizzardahm • Apr 5, 2021
Article Introduction to Xianxia Dramas
Loved this article. Very helpful in clarifying what is Xianxia after all. I will surely check the reccomendations I have not watched yet :)
2 0