Editorials
Replying to Suresh • Mar 12, 2025
Title Club Friday Theory of Love
Can u plzz send me links of this drama from ep 1?
It's on Youtube in the CHANGE2561 channel. Just don't know if they added subs to the first episode, as there were none when I watched it and had to put on auto-translate. But the other episodes have subs.
3 8
Replying to oneclearnight • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
exactly we genuinely dgaf about it, let ppl enjoy the show in peace without your hypocrisy and sanctimonious attitude.…
The entitlement is strong with some of them. I'm expecting to be scolded for now having him on my profile gif. ๐
1 0
Replying to Century of Y Love • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
What's going on? I'm out of tea ๐ฅน
A very miserable attempt to cancel Joss, thinking MDL is South Korea.
1 0
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
He is an actor not a politician ffs
It's called sexual frustration. ๐
0 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
He is an actor not a politician ffs
I was thinking that we'll be hunted down from the morale police for the thirst comments but damn, that's new, even for MDL.
7 3
Replying to KioroDjirane • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I'm older so it reminded me of Buffy the Vampรฎre Slayer. Mostly because of the "cheap" SFX & how he "growled"…
And we were thirsting over David Boreanaz, lol!
4 3
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Can you please keep your stupid politics away from MDL? Like, most of us don't give a flying fuck about it, let alone for a country that we're not even from! The whole world doesn't revolve around you, just saying!
20 32
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Lol, you know the show is good when even Jojo Tichakorn is thirsting over Gawin. ๐
15 0
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Someone, please edit this page title to My Thirst Trap. ๐ There's no way the plot is about some mythical creatures.
11 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Hahahaha, I was waiting for THIS comment! ๐ These abs should be illegal and come with a hefty tax! I'm shameless…
"She died choking on her drools while watching fake vampires suck the hell out of each other" for me, please! ๐
1 1
Replying to CursedXistence • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Late 90's tween/teen vampire series with early-mid 90's level cgi to boot. At least we'll maybe get a glimpse…
Mad respect for noticing the CGI. Like, where? ๐
1 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Hahahaha, I was waiting for THIS comment! ๐ These abs should be illegal and come with a hefty tax! I'm shameless…
Brace yourself, we'll have NCs to watch! Prepare for our immediate demise. ๐ It's the first time, I want to be a vampire.
0 6
Replying to oddsare • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Plot? What plot? ๐ Oh honey, the director said "story development" but spelled it M-U-S-C-L-E-S! We all showed…
It's time GMMTV puts us on a payroll so that we can pay these candles and tickets to Thailand. ๐
0 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Well we're weak humans to that god sculpted body
We will definitely need that holy water in a form of sprinkler for when he decides again to show us the whities!
0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Hahahaha, I was waiting for THIS comment! ๐ These abs should be illegal and come with a hefty tax! I'm shameless…
You know this meme: Shut up and take my money? That's me paying for everything. Give me the bill! ๐
0 8
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Well we're weak humans to that god sculpted body
I already have the altar up on my profile gif ๐
0 4
Replying to oddsare • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Plot? What plot? ๐ Oh honey, the director said "story development" but spelled it M-U-S-C-L-E-S! We all showed…
Even the preview of the second episode! I swear, one of these Wednesdays, I'll get fired. ๐
0 3
Replying to oddsare • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Mark's body is a vampire anatomy lesson I never knew I needed โ those deltoids, those abs, that adonis belt…
Hahahaha, I was waiting for THIS comment! ๐ These abs should be illegal and come with a hefty tax! I'm shameless today but damn Joss, I can iron my shirts on that board!
0 10
Replying to oddsare • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Plot? What plot? ๐ Oh honey, the director said "story development" but spelled it M-U-S-C-L-E-S! We all showed…
I don't remember the last time we were THAT served in the first episode. The director said: Hold my towel! ๐ They're insane for these scenes!
0 5
Replying to Honglou Meng • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
There is a plot?Unless of course you mean the piece of land on Joss's body...
Lol, I'm going to die laughing today, I swear!!! ๐ I never knew I wanted to be a land owner until now.
2 0
3
4