News
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Mar 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Shiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! πβ€οΈ Don't worry boys, I finished that movie for you today.
3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Mar 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I guess, we're getting one more last song for the OST today!
2 0
Replying to tipy • Mar 6, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
funny how it has higher rating than the original
It should have been higher but it was the best we could do. π
1 0
Replying to Sandy1909384 • Mar 6, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Yβall after the show ends, please watch project alpha, the music and concept is so good and our boys are excellent,…
GMMTV should pay you for that promotion but I'm all aboard, having watched everything that you suggested! π
3 0
On Top Form • Mar 6, 2025
Title Top Form
Finally! 20th March! Boom is hot, damn! π
3 0
On Club Friday Theory of Love • Mar 5, 2025
Title Club Friday Theory of Love
Yeah, the honorable owner of this page, care to explain what the deal is with this series? I've watched 1-3 episodes of the FWB and ended up on a page with 48 episodes? I can bet that the FWB part will be done by next week. And when did they even aired the previous ones?
1 14
Replying to Yanikj • Mar 5, 2025
Title Playboyy
Im on episode 12..Did they really try to drown him in a BUCKET of water. π€£π€£π€£β οΈ This show is crazy…
It's the crazy stuff we loved the most. π
3 0
Replying to KristSingtoForever • Mar 5, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
This is gonna be one long a** week waiting for the first episode πππ₯Ί
Hello Wednesdays! Let me block my work calendar AGAIN! π
2 1
Replying to Shalmali • Mar 5, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
High School Frenemy took home 2 awards at the THAILAND BOX OFFICE AWARDS 2024 π₯³πβ¨Congratulations on winning:π…
Totally deserved but I cannot believe they bagged not one but 2!!! Remember when the nominations came out and we were discussing it here? I was hoping for at least one since the competition was pretty fierce. The only thing left now is for Mark Pakin to get one for supporting role, if there's any.
1 1
On My Golden Blood • Mar 5, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
For crying out loud, give us at least the OST already! And I know what you sneakily did GMMTV! At part 4 , did you play another OST song at 2:50, hm? π
6 0
On High School Frenemy • Mar 5, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
I was too quick to post but HSF also won TV drama of the year award! Sooooo freaking proud of them! πβ€οΈ
0 0
On High School Frenemy • Mar 5, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
For anyone ever doubting the actors' skills in this series, Sky freaking Wongravee Nateetorn just won Best male actor (in series) at Thailand's Box Office awards!
2 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Mar 4, 2025
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I never thought I'll ever comment on that page again after so many years, but these 4 mfs stole a whole fashion show with a single hug! π
6 0
Replying to 11244175 • Mar 4, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
wait, what? they are an actual boy group. wtf, I had zero idea about this
LYKN, yes! π
13 0
Replying to decalcomania • Mar 4, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
how many songs do gmm bls usually get for OST?
There's no fixed number. They can be 2 or 12, it depends on the series, cast, etc.
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Mar 3, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
I was supposed to have watched it when it was airing but I'm glad I waited this long. The weekly wait would have…
I was super surprised that you haven't watched it. I hope you already got to episode 12. That will be my favorite one. π
0 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Mar 3, 2025
Title High School Frenemy
I was supposed to have watched it when it was airing but I'm glad I waited this long. The weekly wait would have…
Huh, MDL is weird, I can see your response but not my comment. π It wasn't that bad, there were 2 episodes per week.
1 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 2, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the…
π I'm waiting on that page!
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 2, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the…
Come on! Just watch it, I'm curious what you'll think about it.
0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 2, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the…
That would be the performance but the 1080p hits different with the vocals from their microphones. π But Name Dave once again did an amazing job capturing the live.
0 0
3
4