Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award3 Flower Award4
Replying to Boston Is Back • Mar 2, 2025
So far I'm giving it a 8/10. It's a cute story but 10 episodes would have been enough. Most of the high ratings…
I'm totally biased here, don't mind me! 😁
4 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 2, 2025
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the…
Let me cut that performance out of the concert for you and hoping I won't be chased for copyright infringement.
0 5
Replying to little pillow princess • Mar 2, 2025
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the…
Please do! As I said many times, it's the gayest non-BL you'll ever watch. If you went through Across the sky, you don't even know what awaits you at HSF. 😁 If you decide to watch it, I'll send you Nani and Dew performing Diamond's -Teede tada in full HD 😁
0 8
Replying to Boston Is Back • Mar 2, 2025
So far I'm giving it a 8/10. It's a cute story but 10 episodes would have been enough. Most of the high ratings…
And William's singing! 😁 Sue me! 😁
4 2
Replying to CursedXistence • Mar 2, 2025
Perth and Santa could both be paired with a piece of cardboard and they'd find a way to create chemistry enough…
Just one remark from me. Mark in High School Frenemy, probably because he wasn't paired with anyone, slayed the Cable role! With the rest, I agree.
5 10
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Well I'm shipping jay and ben in their common ground of shipping faifawine lol
Now I understand all these merits they make at temples. Boy literally rolled on the ground into his feet! 😁
0 1
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Well I'm shipping jay and ben in their common ground of shipping faifawine lol
Either still screaming in the hallway or enjoying the THK boyfie he got. 😁
0 3
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 2, 2025
Well I'm shipping jay and ben in their common ground of shipping faifawine lol
I'll take it, make it happen! 😁 We have 5 more episodes! You cannot let my super tall, cyber boy with terrible taste in football teams, go on single af!
0 5
Replying to MsNamis • Mar 2, 2025
im waiting for the song to droooop so much!
He did! I don't remember anymore but it might have been because of William's cover that I've discovered Nont Tanont! If Nont ever covers 5CM, I can die happy. Both are amazing artists 😁
0 1
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Mar 1, 2025
The special episode.......wow. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But oh, my heart. But then.......I almost…
I almost missed it, too but got caught by the song and let the credits run.
3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 28, 2025
I'll just drop this here before the finale. When the pilot dropped I said that I'm afraid that William should have been given a year or two more before being thrown into the BL world. He was so young back then. I've always been a fan of him as singer and was afraid that he'll be judged harshly. I had the privilege of watching him singing live on numerous occasions, but I was still worry about this role.

Again, I was freaking WRONG! Not only he delivered one of my most favorite characters, he even said to the world: FUCK YOU! I'll tease Est all the time. He absolutely nailed that role, on and off the screen!

And Est, babe, you deserved that main role! P'Tha should build that glass pool only for you! It was an emotional journey to say the least. You both did great and the whole LYKN gang!
23 1
Replying to Lin • Feb 28, 2025
Thame remembering Po so that he can pour his emotions on the song and seeing him. That was so cute and heart breaking…
Yeah...I'm not ready to let go of this series.
1 1
Replying to MsNamis • Feb 28, 2025
im waiting for the song to droooop so much!
The song is a cover. The original is Nont Tanont - First love. But you will find on YT William covering it.
3 4
Replying to Boston Is Back • Feb 28, 2025
I have a cultural question. Are Thai fans overly protective with their idols? I knew about South Korea bullying…
Definitely not to the Korean extreme. Thai fans a bit more understanding and more respectful of their faves.
1 5