News
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
My fave boy Ken did good and apologized properly in front of everyone, as he should. Now i can go and cry cry…
Sorry, dear!
1 3
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
This love triangle is beginning to annoy me. Can't we just get a poly and be done with it?π
NO!
2 6
Replying to Luciddd • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
I don't understand Great and the other guy.Seem like they always bathe together, but why?π
Save water, save the planet? π
7 1
On Deep Night • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
I had in mind what I wanted to comment on for this episodes (took me 2 hours to watch it). But being caught in meetings, stuff that made me angry af, I finally realized why I watch BLs. They make me calm in an instant, make me feel good, make me forget about all the assholes I have to deal on a daily basis. As someone with a big temper, this series is just my safe heaven. There, I said it! Moving on!
6 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
The delulu train needs to sell tickets, you know. ππ
I should have seen your comment earlier and quit my job. These tickets are selling so fast! π
3 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 11, 2024
Title Playboyy
I still think that this party would have been a next level cool with the whole Chaos gang attending it in person.…
YOU DID NOT!!!! For real? πππ LOL! It's the first day of Songkran, I hope you bought a water gun, too!
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
The delulu train needs to sell tickets, you know. ππ
I think that the sell will be over in less than 30 mins. π
2 3
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
Why is my insta showing me Ken and Japan everywhere ππ
The delulu train needs to sell tickets, you know. ππ
3 7
Replying to kabcool • Apr 11, 2024
Title Deep Night
i want pan and seiji ππ§‘
Team SejiPan, high five! Or Seji by himself. I'm fine either way. π Even from the preview I know Ken will annoy me.
7 1
On Playboyy • Apr 11, 2024
Title Playboyy
Damn, they look great! https://www.instagram.com/p/C5nncsdvbtI/
5 3
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 10, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
They're not joking with this preview. No wonder it's listed 21+ on Viu - https://www.instagram.com/p/C5lLzwKrLoP/
It will probably be the first part to keep us waiting for the tea party later. π
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 10, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
They're not joking with this preview. No wonder it's listed 21+ on Viu - https://www.instagram.com/p/C5lLzwKrLoP/
I thought that we'll get a tour of Sensoji temple, but this will work, too! π
0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 10, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
Once you get past ep.1, you can never go back. That much I can say. πππ
Did you see ep.5 preview? π
0 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Apr 10, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
Episode 5 is hot episode again!!!!!!!
They're not joking with this preview. No wonder it's listed 21+ on Viu - https://www.instagram.com/p/C5lLzwKrLoP/
0 4
Replying to oddsare • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night
I just wanted to shake things up a bit, you know, for kicks, but also to cure my boredom. In my head, itβs like…
Hold that thought! I'll come back here after work. π
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night
That GreatJames scene is included in the official OST MV.
It wasn't much of a spoiler as they released it after ep.5
1 0
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night
I'll be the Driver of this train. I have all the qualifications, I swearOn addition to that, I might need a drink…
It's not, it's Wela and Khem.
2 1
Replying to leea • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night
Promo photos for ep6 shows that we'll be getting some GreatJames/JamesGreat moments:https://www.instagram.com/p/C5knxZoO4pP/?igsh=MXBtZWVtdWc3N2poaw==Also,…
That GreatJames scene is included in the official OST MV.
3 2
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night
I'll be the Driver of this train. I have all the qualifications, I swearOn addition to that, I might need a drink…
It sounds like we'll be having a party with tomorrow's episode. π
2 3
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Apr 10, 2024
Title Deep Night Spoiler
and where can i check it :)?
"The good atmosphere of the garden house developed the feelings of Seiji and Japan until they decided to be lovers." https://www.instagram.com/p/C5iqgIOMOgQ/?img_index=1 in the text
1 1
3
4