Editorials
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
Are you, by any chance, watching the cut version? As the uncut is quite...something. :)
OMG, Playboyy will hunt us for years to come. π I just checked, it's the uncut on dramacool, The only series, as daring as Playboyy in the NC department now is probably Kiseki Chapter 2. πππ
2 8
Replying to ohmohm2 • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
I came across the bts of the pilot from a few months ago, and boy, did they tone the series down. Not sure why,…
Are you, by any chance, watching the cut version? As the uncut is quite...something. :)
0 10
Replying to chizlebaby • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
My new username will be fuck the 5th rule, goodbye my innocence my school president phase
You did change it!!!!!! πππ I love it!
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 8, 2024
Title Playboyy
It looks like they had a lot of fun. All their IG stories are super cute.
I've seen that it can get really crowded and really messy in Bangkok.
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 8, 2024
Title Playboyy
It looks like they had a lot of fun. All their IG stories are super cute.
And I thought you're the one going to Thailand sometime soon. π
0 2
Replying to Lin • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
It always looks like he doesn't want to stop but the script says otherwise Β π€
And now I''ll be singing it for the rest of my day in my head. π
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
- Hello police, my boyfriend has gone missing in the script he is writing π
Should I give you the episode and timestamp to save you the suffering? π
1 1
Replying to chizlebaby • Apr 8, 2024
Title Deep Night
My new username will be fuck the 5th rule, goodbye my innocence my school president phase
Too long, it won't fit. π
2 0
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
BeBoy is ridiculously funny. Completely stole this episode. "Why did you bring so little?" LOL! π This series should be sponsored by Japan's ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
2 0
Replying to JKholic • Apr 7, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
Dinosaur love was lame
It was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. π
2 1
On A Secretly Love • Apr 7, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
"Well, I think Mr. Pie has a good profile. His looks, figure and status are suitable for you." I'm dying here. It's like watching an English period drama with Thai actors. Who talks like that?!?! ππ I'll just ignore the fact that Pie is a girl.
0 0
Replying to oddsare • Apr 7, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
I haven't dived into this BL show yet, but all the buzz around here has sparked a genius idea for theme night…
I really want to know who was responsible for the subs. Surely this person thought, screw the international audience, let's have some fun! πππ
2 4
On Kiseki Chapter 2 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Kiseki Chapter 2
Looking at the previews for ep.4, I can't wait!!! πππ
0 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
- Hello police, my boyfriend has gone missing in the script he is writing π
Wait until you get to that "police" quote. I think I laughed for an hour straight. Without the messy subs i probably wouldn't have enjoyed it that much. π
1 3
On Deep Night • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
Why nobody said that they dropped the official MV for the OST? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0L8RPqNyE It looks like we'll be getting some Great with DJ time. π They've included a few scenes that we haven't seen yet.
6 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
Please, join us in the "Let's bash Ken today"! πππ
It's never too late to join the Ken hate train. π
1 1
Replying to Dazatsu • Apr 7, 2024
Title Playboyy
They have the goodbye party today with their extraordinary clothes :,) I wish we could all be there....
It looks like they had a lot of fun. All their IG stories are super cute.
2 4
Replying to oddsare • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
Let's take a moment to talk about Seiji's hairβit's that perfect mix of edgy and put-together when he squares…
I wonder if we'll get to see his real life hair style in the series. I'm soo ready!
1 4
Replying to leea • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
Okay but my thing is that the rooftop is two, maybe three floors above Wela's mom's restaurant. WHICH IS OPEN…
You bet! π
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 7, 2024
Title Deep Night
That was the worst love confession in history: I love you but let's get someone fired first. π
The writer did his character dirty, that much I can say. π
0 1
3
4