Same! I feel so lost right now and have no idea which drama to start next. Every time I finish a Bai Lu's drama,…
Oh, I haven't watched How Dare You yet. Was the comedy cringy? But in The First Jasmine, Cheng Lei was so funny in the episode where they were spying on Ye Li's worker. I laughed so hard at the part where Ye Li pulled him into the alley and then the next scene he kept covering Ye Li's eyes not to lookππ€£
Same! I feel so lost right now and have no idea which drama to start next. Every time I finish a Bai Lu's drama,…
Story of Kunning Palace is great, it is a reverse harem.
Oh, Cheng Lei! Maybe you should try How Dare You? I heard it's a fun watch. I watched Shadow Love, it wasn't too bad, I can't complain since he was half naked for like half the drama π€π₯
Same! I feel so lost right now and have no idea which drama to start next. Every time I finish a Bai Lu's drama,…
No lie! I felt so directionless after watching Feud last year too. It took me about a month to get over it. And now I'm feeling just as directionless again π
I'm always happy to make new friends! Which drama are you thinking of rewatching?
I might have to binge some variety shows to get through these withdrawal symptoms before I can jump into another drama π
I don't know what else to watch now, don't see any new drama matching this cast and storyline. I feel lost..
Same! I feel so lost right now and have no idea which drama to start next. Every time I finish a Bai Lu's drama, I go through about a month of feeling empty and directionless before I finally find something else to get into ππ
https://m.weibo.cn/status/5321245399712533
https://x.com/i/status/2077580329318322650
Oh, Cheng Lei! Maybe you should try How Dare You? I heard it's a fun watch. I watched Shadow Love, it wasn't too bad, I can't complain since he was half naked for like half the drama π€π₯
I'm always happy to make new friends! Which drama are you thinking of rewatching?
I might have to binge some variety shows to get through these withdrawal symptoms before I can jump into another drama π
https://x.com/BaiLuIntrnlFans/status/2070855135249547433?s=20
I know, such a painful wait to have it on Spotify!!
I'm still patiently waiting to find Mo Xiuyao's character song "Redemption" by Zhu Xingdong.
https://youtu.be/vZhFXUwGBvM?si=pPx6J0eUTMgOtp9T
https://youtu.be/vZhFXUwGBvM?si=Y3DpbXoPjw6w4LF8
But I think we are missing one more song, the Mo Xiuyao's Character Song "Redemption' by Zhu Xingdong? Do you have the link to it?