K-Drama
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 28, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
where it will be airing?
2 19
On The Heir • May 11, 2026
Title The Heir
No Viki? :/
1 1
On Rebirth • Apr 8, 2026
Title Rebirth
no wetv for international viewers? i see it’s on tencent though, isn’t it the same platform?
2 3
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 31, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
is this drama based on a novel?
0 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 28, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
i just love the music score. the dirge she plays during the battle gives the whole scene a rich underlying tone, whole other level <3
4 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 21, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Hi, I have a problem streaming this show on my smart tv - I upgraded my VIP to Premium in order to speed watch final episodes, and I should be able to watch it in 4K res now, but it's still only 1080p (standard VIP) on my TV. On my mobile iQIYI app it's 4K though. Anyone with the same problem? I've searched the web a bit and I see the random availability of 4K with VIP Premium on TV is a problem that's been bothering people before, with different shows..
0 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 21, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Hi everyone, I have a problem watching episodes from 32-36 on my tv on WeTV app. Those are currently unlocked for SVIP. I have SVIP, but when I try to start ep 32 on my TV it says 'This programme is not available on your device: please go to mobile WeTV APP to purchase or to watch it.' I can watch it though on my mobile We TV app (iPhone) and on my Android Tablet. Can anyone with SVIP watch last episodes on your tv?
0 2

