Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SHINee World
  • Contribution Points: 63 LV2
  • Birthday: February 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2014
On Blossom • Dec 3, 2024
Title Blossom
I think we had at least two Chinese "Blossom" dramas this year already. I wish they'd be more creative or give us a literal name
5 4
On Brocade Odyssey • Nov 30, 2024
I just wonder why watching dramas is so serious for some people? lol
I've only watched 2 eps, but so far I really like the theatre like feeling the set gives. It's like watching a fairytale.
8 2
Replying to appiann • Nov 30, 2024
That was done via text messaging (with a voice over).
ahh then I missed something. thank you.
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I'm a bit confused, Hong Hui Ju's mother said that her husband's biological daughter is deaf, and his son is dead. But we saw a flashback of Hong In A talking to Baek Saeon about cancelling their wedding and having Hui Ju replace her. Did I miss or misunderstand something?
0 5
On Smile Code • Nov 29, 2024
Title Smile Code
I like to thank the few people that convinced me to continue after ep 2. Though I still don't find most of her jokes funny, I'm not cringing any more and the drama itself is pretty funny to be honest. I'm now ep 24, and it got a bit draggy, but it's still good. I will finish this because overall I'm having a good time. It's really much better than the ratings lead on, and I don't think the last 10 eps will change my mind.
6 0
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 29, 2024
Girly pop really dug her own grave. I understand her motivation, but the irony is a bit funny to me. I'm so excited for all the character and relationship development, and the flashbacks that will surely reveal how long he has been in love with her, but why they never got close.
25 0
On Brewing Love • Nov 26, 2024
Title Brewing Love
This girl has a man that understands and worries about her emotion without her even saying anything, and here I live in a world where men don't take your feelings seriously when spelled out to them.
19 13
On Smile Code • Nov 25, 2024
Title Smile Code
Ep2: I really want to watch it, but she's actually not funny at all, and I’m not surprised he's not laughing
8 4
Replying to Hananey • Nov 25, 2024
I am going to hold a lot of people’s hands and tell yall he ain’t hot. Good looking yes but not sexy. The…
I don't need your hand. I'm saying this with my whole chest: He is damn sexy!!! In fact, he's more sexy than he is good-looking. Always has been.
10 1
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 4, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl Spoiler
Zhang Jiran really annoys me with his moral high ground. It's easy to judge when you're not involved, it's easy to emphasize with the criminals when you only see their punishment but never their crimes. He cannot bring his high court rules and regulations to a place where they never kept anyone safe in the first place.
13 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 2, 2024
did is my favourite drama of hers. she suited the role so well. I never thought of her as a bad actress, but she really surprised me so much here
8 0