Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SHINee World
  • Contribution Points: 63 LV2
  • Birthday: February 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2014
On Filter • Mar 1, 2025
Title Filter
this is really one of the most funny dramas I've watched in a long time.
6 0
On New Life Begins • Jan 22, 2025
I dropped this at ep 16 but the good rating makes me believe I should give it another chance
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jan 9, 2025
I wanna like this like the majority but I'm just so bored. it's so long and there are so many sceneces that feel like filler.
6 2
On Love Song in Winter • Dec 27, 2024
I'm so confused why people dislike it so much. I'm having a good time. It's neither badly written nor is anyone stupid, IMO. Maybe a bit careless, but honestly not more or less than other leads in different mystery crime dramas.
5 3
On Blossom • Dec 19, 2024
Title Blossom
If this is another sad ending drama, then I’m quitting Chinese historical dramas.
13 1
On Blossom • Dec 16, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
I feel really sorry for the sister. She was just so gullible the whole time. Her husband really is the most useless man. I really hope he'll face the consequences for neglecting his job.
11 0
On Smile Code • Dec 13, 2024
Title Smile Code
I did like this, but at the end I just wanted to get it over with. I think it would've been better if it was like 5-10 eps shorter, because there were a lot of repetitive scenes and that brought little or no development.
7 1
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 12, 2024
The people that told me it would pick up after ep 17 were right. I was bored for a few episodes, but it really got interesting again with ep 18. Binged it and now I'm up-to-date.
7 0
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom Spoiler
love how the emperor basically told Song Mo that he'll grant the marriage to Dou Zhao, he only has to say the word
10 1