K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 38 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 59 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to 10477047 • Aug 2, 2023 Title Wedding Plan Idk its kinda plotless... like why is the reason behind lying to their families??. We can guess it yes! but...… I too agree . it's kinda boring . 5 0
Replying to maniac • Jul 31, 2023 Title Hidden Agenda i like it till now. i dont understand why some people find it boring or? idk maybe there can be a biiiit of an… I too agree 2 0
Replying to lovelybabbi • May 25, 2023 Title An Inconvenient Love where to watch this movie for free? ok thank you so much. 0 0
Replying to Alldramas101 • May 25, 2023 Title An Inconvenient Love 143! Such a cute and wholesome watch! Love belle and donny where to watch this movie for free? 0 2
Replying to Vaish • May 25, 2023 Title An Inconvenient Love Enjoyed it so much! where to watch for free 0 0
On Hit the Spot • Apr 21, 2023 Title Hit the Spot I can't find this drama on dramacool. can anyone suggest where to watch ? 1 1
Replying to melany • Apr 11, 2023 Title Irresistible Love 2 you can watch it on youtube, there are two versions of the movie though. one with a good ending and one with a… thanks 0 0
Replying to ZelosPeace • Apr 1, 2023 Title Midnight Museum Wait….didn’t it say 15 episodes before??!! Why only 10 now?? I was also wondering 0 0
Replying to PabboStell • Jan 30, 2023 Title Cutie Pie 2 You The original series was one of the worst BLs I've ever seen and this... was pretty much the same.I told myself… I have the same opinion as you 2 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Dec 25, 2022 Title You Are My Make Up Artist I totally agree that Va is unreasonable just to ask the divorce for that reason but Gut needed to come clean about… fully agree with you 1 0
Replying to Luna Damage • Dec 25, 2022 Title You Are My Make Up Artist At this point I am really tired of how Vasita treats Gut. I have stopped at 13 because I’m just exhausted. How… I agree with you 3 0
On Why You… Y Me? • Dec 20, 2022 Title Why You… Y Me? underrated Bl series, but it was so different nd entertaining. no kisses and NC scenes yet interesting to watch with some heart fluttering moments. to sum up a very clean series that can be watched with our kids as well 9 1
On Irresistible Love 2 • Dec 10, 2022 Title Irresistible Love 2 where we can watch? I am unable to find on dramacool 0 5
Replying to rulhalfelven • Dec 8, 2022 Title I Told Sunset about You Where can I re-watch this masterpiece of a series again? Viki is not in my region sadly.. watchasian.la 0 0
Replying to rulhalfelven • Dec 8, 2022 Title I Told Sunset about You Where can I re-watch this masterpiece of a series again? Viki is not in my region sadly.. www.watchasian.la 0 0
Replying to Azet • Apr 27, 2022 Title Devil Sister My first time watching Win on-screen was in F4 Thailand and his charisma blew my mind off in his role as the manipulative,… Win best drama is 2gether. It's a BL drama with bright. They look cute together 2 0
Who cares • Jan 10, 2022 Review Now, We Are Breaking Up I agree with you 100%. I too have same opinion. 5 0
Replying to An Ro • Sep 15, 2021 Title Please Love Me These drunk women in Asian dramas are really beginning to annoy me. Problem arises, they get drunk. Boss, client… U nailed it. I too had same feelings. 0 0
to sum up a very clean series that can be watched with our kids as well