K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 26 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 46 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to mammuann • Apr 13, 2021 Person Kim Ji Soo I'm so happy to know that are still people like us who are supporting him!!!! Yeah ! you're right we can give a chance once but not every time Hope he's continues to become a more better person...........Will be waiting for his comeback. 0 1
Replying to Maya • Apr 12, 2021 Person Kim Ji Soo Not defending him or what so ever but Firstly who are we to judge anyone. Secondly why bring up a past especially… I'm so happy to know that are still people like us who are supporting him!!!! 6 3
Replying to mammuann • Mar 28, 2021 Title The Producers Could you tell me who did KSH ended up with? Thank you 0 0
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Nov 23, 2020 Title The Producers Spoiler You would think this has a horrible ending! I think the ending was okay. I really like the documentary format… Could you tell me who did KSH ended up with? 0 2
Will be waiting for his comeback.