• Last Online: Jun 11, 2016

mellowminhye

Vancouver, Canada
The Princess' Man
Feb 15, 2012
I can't even begin to explain how I feel about this drama. This deserves like a 15/10! The story line was absolutely brilliant, the acting was phenomenal, the music was perfect! Not only was this a romance, but it was political, comical, emotional and was very war based. The writers of this could not have done a better job. The actors brought the entire drama right to life. I cried countless times during this, and not only because I was sad, but because I was so over happy too. The story line, though very much like Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliette, in the sense that the families hate each other, but also a lot like the story of Tristan & Isolde (If anyone has heard of it). They are all based along the same lines, and I tell you they are all beautiful. This drama was just outstanding! By far the best drama I have ever watched yet. I HIGHLY recommend it. And my opinion is no way biased due to any of the actors in this drama. I had only known of one actress in this drama, before watching it, and it was Kim Yoo Bin (She plays Seung Yoo's niece, in which I did not know she was in it until I started watching it. Anyways, watch it. If you love a lingering romance, action or politics, this is definitely a drama for you! You have my word!